Chapter One - The Bad News

"Y/N! GET UP!!"

"fuck off" 

"that is it"

"NOOOOOOOOOO LILY! MOTHERFUCKER-" I screamed as Lily ripped my nice warm bedcovers off of my body, exposing me to the cold, chilly air, leaving the hairs on my body standing up. After a couple of seconds I looked at the red headed girl with a glare. She knows damn well not to interrupt me and my sleep, it's the only thing that I love most. 

"What do you want Evans?" I grumbled.

"It's 7am, you need to get up, breakfast is soon." Lily informed me.  

I sprang up from my bed and brushed my Y/H/L, Y/H/C hair and put on my clothes. If there is anything I love more than sleep, it's food. Period. 

Once I was finished I grabbed a few essentials and headed to the great hall with Lily and sat with- you guessed it- the marauders. Professor Dippet, as usual, started with his speech and then we ate. I grabbed some *whatever food you eat for breakfast* and dug in. But my thoughts were brought to Remus. His hair was slightly messy and looked extra fluffy today, he had a new scar on his chin but maybe had been there for a few days. He looked very content as he ate and read his book. My thoughts were torn away from me as I felt a nudge on my ribs- (LMAO NOT ME HAVING TO HIT MY RIBS TO REMEMBER THATS WHAT THEY ARE CALLED) Sirius gave me a knowing smug look. I told him about how I felt about Remus months ago.

"I'd take a picture. It lasts longer" Sirius chuckled like the arsehole he can be.

"oh bugger off" I laughed. I talked more to Sirius, mainly about the pranks he plans to do but once again, we were interrupted but this time by James Potter.

"BUT LILYFLOWER- WE CAN MAKE COOKIES AND-"

"James! first of all stop calling me that and two! for the last time!! I am not going on a date with you" Lily whined, fed up of the boys numerous attempts. But we all know she will accept sooner or later. As the two started to argue I saw that Remus was leaving, before he could I quickly called on him and asked where he was headed to and he replied, stuttering "O-oh nowhere! I- Ill be back s-soon. yeah. bye!" I raised a brow at the boy and giggled. Oh how he makes me laugh.

As the bell for the last class of the day rang, I grabbed my stuff and headed back to the Gryffindor common room. (*cries in Slytherin*) I whispered the password to the fat lady and collapsed on the couch where the fire place was near, walking to the dorms was too much effort, screw that.  Content, I start to fall asleep until I hear the door bang and some muttered voices. Our attention turns to the door as we hear "Rem, I don't think Y/n is going to take this well..." before I could think I ask "take what well?" laughing, slightly nervous as I see Sirius, Remus and- Mary Hale, the Hufflepuff? walk out of the shadows of the hall and into the common room. My heart stops as I see Remus holding her hand. My eyes dart between the two repeatedly, unable to process what the heck is going on until Remus breaks the awkward silence. "Uh- this is my girlfriend, Mary" he speaks, voice shaky and quiet, but audible enough so we can hear him. James sits there looking hella confused until he blurts out "It's the not telling me beforehand for me" and sassily walks to his dorm. Which left me, Remus, Mary and Sirius. I clear my throat and walk over to the blonde, model looking girl. I hold my hand out for her to shake with a "Oh, uh hi" and walk over to Sirius with a saddened face. I think he saw my heart shatter through the look in my eyes. Sirius then leans down to my ear and whispers "I'm sorry love" and pulls me into his side to truly let me know I'm okay. He then turns to Remus and tells him "I'm really happy for you mate, finally got yourself a girl. Never thought I'd see the day" he laughs, lying through his teeth. Remus chuckles and mutters a quick shut up and apologises but he has to go. Me and Sirius utter a quick okay and say goodbye to the pair.  As they walked out, I felt my legs go weak but before I could fall, Sirius caught me. I collapsed into his arms, heartbroken that I had just lost the man who meant so much to me just like that. He was quick to hold me tight and mutter soft words to let me know I was going to be okay and that I will and can move on eventually. He would be there for me.