Oh, Sadness...Oh, Tension?

Mortified.

Jennie was utterly and completely mortified.

"It's been a week, go back to your own dorm already," Jisoo whined, trying to pull the poor girl off of the younger ones bed. Jennie huffed and clung tightly to Chaeyoung's arms, whimpering and closing her eyes tightly,

"Not until the world gets set on fire."

Chaeyoung sighed, brushing her fingers through Jennie's hair, "That's called hell sweetie."

Yes, you've read it correctly, Jennie has yet seen, spoken to or slept in the same dorm as Lisa because she was embarrassed to say the least. The moment she woke up, hungover, throat sore but memory still intact, she packed up a few of her clothes and ran out before Lisa could wake up.

And, within the week Lisa had consistently left messages, tried speaking to Jennie in class despite Jennie's best efforts in disguises. And, by disguises, Jennie wore a giant bucket hat that covered half of her face, an oversized hoodie and, embarrassingly enough, she believed that wearing a fake mustache was a good idea. But, Lisa saw right through the disguise.

During class, Jennie would always feel anxious under the hard stares of her roommate. Lisa was becoming relentless.

Jisoo groaned, "Whatever, you need to get up and get ready for work. It's going to start soon." Jennie sat up and opened her mouth to protest but Jisoo refused to give her the chance to, "And I don't care that Lisa might see you and I don't care that you're embarrassed. Gosh, it's like you enjoy being an idiot."

Jennie smiled lightly, "Lisa doesn't like that I call myself an idiot."

Jisoo face palmed her face,

"Unbelievable."

"Jen."

Jennie looked up from wiping the counter and glanced at Jisoo. And, without saying a word, Jisoo pointed towards the door and lo and behold, there stood the goddess herself.

Lisa stood there, in front of the counter, tired eyes searching and when those dark eyes landed on Jennie, something flickered but she looked away before Jennie could truly focus on it.

Lisa took a step forward towards Jisoo who stood behind the cash register and smiled lightly. Something tugged and twisted in the pit of Jennie's stomach from the sight. Her smile wasn't reaching her eyes, nor had any sign of light in it. And Jennie frowned knowing she may or may not be the reason.

Either way, she hated that fake smile. It was foreign to her.

"Hey Lisa, what can I get you?" Jisoo asked, smiling softly and staring knowingly and sympathetically. But Lisa wasn't looking at Jisoo at that very moment because she was looking at Jennie again. Only this time her eyes looked darker and instead of the strange smile, Lisa was frowning and Jennie needed to look away.

"I'll have the dark roast coffee, please." Her voice was cold but kind because she was speaking to Jisoo and Jisoo was the kindest person Lisa knew. Well, she just hasn't see the older ones darker side. Jennie shivered at the memory. Never steal her chicken.

"Dark roast huh? Tired of the sweeter drinks?" Jisoo chuckled. Jennie exhaled shakily because as she was setting up Lisa's coffee, she could feel her stares burning. Such harsh stare.

"I'm feeling a tad bitter today."

Jennie flinched, hazarding another quick glance only to look back down again and gripping the cup tightly. Lisa was glaring and Jennie was somewhat frightened.

Jisoo snorted, "Right, we all have those kind of days."

"No kidding."

From there, Jennie immediately tuned them out, simply focusing on Lisa's bitter drink. Bitter, was it Jennie's fault. Of course it was and she knew it.