They were completely focused on each other, and only each other, like they were the last two people left in the world, completely alone, utterly in bliss, not giving a single care for anything else.

Fred laughed lightly against Cherry's hair, and said back, "Yeah, I noticed."

They stayed out there in the rain for a few more moments, living and cherishing every single second of the pure bliss they were in.

You are poetry personified, and I will recite you until the day I die. (No, this line isn't mine, credit to whoever wrote it cuz I cant find the source.)

That was what Cherry was thinking about when she looked into Fred's perfect face, rocking back and forth under the night sky, the moon shining against the darkening blue, stars beginning to reveal themselves.

And she was quite sure that that was what Fred was thinking with her, and she was right.

"You think we should head inside?" Cherry laughed, pulling Fred closer to her, contrary to what she had just said, not wanting to let him go, ever.

"Yeah, I think so," he chuckled, the rain starting to seep into their clothes. And hand in hand, laughing with each other, they made their way to the door of the burrow, Cherry stepping in first with Fred right next to her.

"Glad to see you two made it back," George teased at them, smirking when the two went inside the kitchen, where most of the family were. Ron, Harry, and Hermione were upstairs in his room, Arthur was up in his room, and the rest of the family was there in the kitchen with them.

"Fred, George! Show Cherry where she'll be staying tonight," Molly ushered the three of them out of the kitchen, a threatening pan in her hand as the three laughed, stumbling out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"So, you're staying with Hermione in George's room, and me and George will share my room," Fred explained as the three walked up the narrow stairs to the upper floor.

Cherry carried her bag up the stairs over her shoulder, tugging the massive suitcase trunk thing up behind her as they reached George's room, where Hermione's stuff had already been laid out.

The rest of the day was mostly just settling in. At dinner, Molly made half an entire feast for the large family, who were unfortunately missing Charlie and Bill, as they had other plans in mind.

After dinner, the twins and Cherry, Ron and his friends hung out in the living room for a bit, before they one by one turned in for bed.

They were playing the muggle game, Uno, that Cherry just happened to bring with her on the trip. Of course, the twins kept cheating, and Hermione, who'd already known how to play the game prior to that evening kept winning.

After Hermione had left, it was just Cherry and Fred left, the two of them placing the cards back inside the little box.

After she tucked the box under her arm, she yawned, as she leaned back into Fred. Cherry hadn't yet changed out of her clothes from today, and she still needed to take a shower before going to bed, which Hermione was already getting ready for.

"You're tired already?" Fred asked, catching his girlfriend who almost fell over in her sudden wave of exhaustion that had hit her just then.

"And you aren't?" she looked up, burying her face in his chest.

Fred laughed, and said, "You should probably get ready for bed, it is quite late," looking up at the clock that hung on the wall, reading twelve thirty. "I'm pretty sure everyone else is sleeping at this point. Mum and dad went to bed like an hour ago."

Cherry nodded drowsily as she stood up, and Fred walked her to George's room before giving her a light kiss on the lips and a goodnight, and headed to his own room, shutting the door behind him.

The pink haired girl sighed, closing her own door behind her. Hermione was also getting ready for bed, clearly just finished her shower and changed into her pajamas. They greeted each other briefly, too tired to say much as Cherry went into her trunk and pulled out her towel and toothbrush, plus something to wear to bed before going into the bathroom down the hall.

Cherry stopped just outside of the door, and saw the light peeking out from under the door. She paused for a moment, before going to Fred's bedroom door, which was slightly open. George sat on the mattress on the floor, on his phone, on the tik tok app, which Cherry laughed at.

She went back down the hall to the bathroom door, and took a deep breath before pushing the door open.

"Hey, I'm in here- Oh hello there darlin'," he said from behind the shower curtain.

Cherry stood there for a sec, her cheeks glowing red before Fred laughed, and said, "Well? Come on, get in here."

She quickly peeled off her jacket and the rest of her clothes before hopping into the shower with Fred, the both of them laughing as the hot water sprayed them both, soaking Cherry.

And that's when Fred pressed his lips into hers, and it was like all of her energy had suddenly regenerated, adrenaline pumping through her, her heart racing as their hands wandered all over each other, their figures pressed tightly together.

He pressed her gently against the wall, his hand around her throat as she moaned against him.

He let out a groan against her open mouth, and whispered, "You wanna take this to Bill's room?"

"Yep."

~~

The two woke up the next morning in each other's arms, the drops of honey like sun rays coating their bare skin, the white sheets bunched up around Cherry's waists. Her face was buried in Fred's chest as she slowly came to, a beam of sunlight shining into her hazelish eyes. (lol sorry for robbing you)

Propping herself up on the palm of her hands, she sat up in the bed, her loose pink hair tumbling down her bare chest as she rubbed her eyes, looking down at the still fast asleep red head, smiling to herself as she remembered what had happened last night. So that's what heterosexual sex feels like.

Oh shit. Cherry suddenly thought, looking around the bedroom. We're still in Bill's room.

Reaching down to Fred's shoulder, she lightly shook him awake, and whispered, "Fred! We have to get up before someone finds us here," and laughed, as she hopped off the bed and pulled an oversized T shirt over her head.

"Fred!" she wacked his hair lightly with a pair of jeans, as he laughed and shook it off his face.

"Okay, I'm up, I'm up," he mumbled, sitting up and pulling his clothes on.

Cherry quickly glanced at the clock, which read eight ten AM, and so she and Fred tip toed back into their rooms, briefly pecking each other on the lips before he closed the door to his room, and Cherry to George's.

Quietly turning the doorknob shut, she turned around and almost jumped out of her skin as she saw Hermione sitting there on the chair, smirking.

"Ah!- Holy shit Hermione, you scared me!" Cherry laughed as she flopped down on her bed.

"Well? Did you two have fun last night?" Hermione giggled, throwing a pillow at her.

"Hm? I don't know what you're talking about," she responded.

"Oh come on, I've been up for an hour!" she laughed.

"Okay, fine, yes, we did, but don't tell anyone!" Cherry said, throwing the pillow back at her, which Hermione had dodged, putting it back onto the bed.

She laughed, "I knew it."

~~