She then vowed never to let the Raizadas and Gupta women near her again.

India.
City Hospital, Delhi.

Akash, Payal and Manohar stood outside the operating room where Arnav was being operated on for the past six hours.

"This is all my fault. " Payal cried making Akash cup her cheeks in his large hands. "I should have agreed to the bodyguards you recommended and then none of this would have happened. " She cried and Akash hugged her.

"My love stop crying..... This not your fault but the fault of Anjali for bailing him out....... But he is dead now and he won't be around to cause anymore harm to anyone." Akash said as he broke the hug.

Manohar moved closer to them.

"Akash is absolutely right don't blame yourself for what happened..... It's all Anjali's fault and no one else's. " He said and Payal nodded and leaned onto Akash's chest.

Aman rushed up to them with worry.

"The media heard about Shyam's death and Arnav's shooting and  before they make up any stupid story I made our publicist handle everything. " Aman said.

"And what did they tell the media? ........ I don't want Khushi to be dragged into this. " Payal exclaimed in a worried tone.

"Don't worry...... Khushi's name won't be involved....... We told them Shyam didn't want you to be married to Akash and wanted to be the only in law so he tried to kill your father as a warning to make you leave Akash and when he was discovered he was arrested and your neighbors have been told to say the same in case the media shows up at Laxmi Nagar..
...... They are really good people and they all went along with our story so Khushi's name will not be implicated in this........ But we told them about Anjali bailing him and him kidnapping you to get money from Akash and during the exchange he shot at you and Akash but Arnav was hit in the process of saving you....... His other wives are also speaking to the media about his heinous crimes and all the clients he extorted money from are also coming out to speak against him...... Trust me no one will feel any sympathy for him. " Aman said and they all sighed in relief.

Immediately Aman was done Anjali, Nani and Mami rushed up to them in worry which angered Akash seeing Anjali with them.

"What the hell is she doing here? " Akash yelled throwing daggers at Anjali who halted in tears. "Haven't you had enough...... Please leave from here before I commit murder. "

"Am so sorry Akash...... He deceived me again and I fell for it...... Please let me see my chote." Anjali begged in tears.

"No..... I don't want you near him...... Please leave before I hurt you. " Akash said sternly and Anjali turned he gaze to his uncle but he looked away and moved closer to his mother.

"Maa please take Anjali and Manu home...... We will inform you if he is out...... It's not safe for her and please don't speak to any of your friends...... We don't want to give the media any ideas. " Manohar said to Nani who knew arguing with her will be a total waste of time so she together with a crying Mami dragged a hesitant Anjali out and to the car and they drove home.

A few minutes after they were go the operation room door opened and out come Arnav with wires attached to his and he was moved to his room as the doctors spoke the them.

"He is very lucky...... The bullet missed his heart by a few inches and he will make a full recovery even though it will take longer than any normal patient because of his diabetes....... He will be up in a few hours. " The doctor said and they all sighed in relief.