"Hello hello....... This Happy your favorite mechanic ..... How may I help you? " Happy asked in his usual jovial nature making Khushi smile hearing her best friend's voice after so many day.

"Hello Happyji. " Khushi answered and a gasp was heard afterwards.

"Happiness..... Is that you? " He asked in a hoarse voice.

"Yes it's I . " Khushi replied.

"I heard about how you left the house because of the way the Raizadas and Gupta women treated you..... Am really sorry and I hope you are happy wherever you are. " Happy said and Khushi was shocked but replied anyway.

"I am really happy........ How are you and aunt Amrita, aunt Kamala and aunt Nandini and the kids. ?" Khushi asked.

"We are all fine. " Happy replied not telling her the truth of what happened because he didn't want her worrying. "Amrita, Nandini, Kamala and the kids are all doing absolutely well but we all miss you especially your babuji and Payal. "Happy said and Khushi sighed.

" How are they? " Khushi asked.

"Shashi is recovering really well and is gaining control of his arms and legs and according to the doctor the rate at which he is recovering is very good and within a few months he will be able to recover completely. " Happy squealed with joy and Khushi smiled through her tears of joy but it dropped with what Happy said next. "But he really misses you....... Please talk to him once. " Happy begged.

"No...... And please don't let anyone know that I called you and please take care of jiji and babuji for me. " Khushi said and Happy sighed in sadness.

"Okay I will........ And please take care of yourself. " Happy said.

"I will.... Bye my good friend. " Khushi said and hung up.

She looked at Preeto who moved closer and hugged her.

Khushi broke the hug with a smile.

"See you know they are alright.... There is no need to worry...... You have to be stress free for tomorrow's interview. " Preeto said and Khushi sighed.

"You are absolutely right...... Everything is fine but I'm scared for tomorrow. " Khushi voiced out her worry.

"But why? " Preeto asked confused.

"What if they don't hire me?...... You know I don't have any working experience and also I didn't finish college because of what happened. " Khushi replied and Preeto shook her head.

"Khushi....... My boss knows all of that but he also saw how talented you are when I showed him your sketches and designs and am 110% sure you will get the job....... Believe in yourself because you are talented okay" Khushi nodded with a smile. " Now go and freshen up...... We are going out to eat..... I know this amazing Indian restaurant and I know you will love the food there. " Preeto squealed in happiness and Khushi left to her room to get ready as Preeto remembered how Khushi had called her crying and she told her everything that happened and how she left home and was now living in a small motel closer to Laxmi Nagar.

She couldn't let her childhood friend and best friend stay there so she immediately sent money to Khushi and she bought a ticket to Sydney the very next day.

She was shocked seeing her devastated state when she met Khushi are the airport. She brought her home and helped her settle in.

She began hating Arnav and the Raizadas for what they did to her but what shocked and disappointed her the most was how Payal who was a fierce supporter of Khushi since childhood let this happen to Khushi.