WINE

(Tip: Read it while listening to Undisclosed Desire by Muse)

Phil stood there a couple minutes staring at the slightly open door in front of him examining the lock, his apartment had been broken and entered.

He pushed the door to get inside slowly, it was all dark and everything seemed the way it was before except for his Muse album which was playing loudly enough for him to hear it from afar. He walked inside and saw the little light from the kitchen counter on, two empty bottles of wine laying in the sink. He continued to walk inside when a cold breeze stroke his body, the balcony door was vwide open and there was a person sitting there drinking a glass full of his wine. This was too familiar.

Phil entered the balcony and looked at the intruder. He had his head against the glass door singing Undisclosed Desires along to the speakers with his eyes closed. Phil watched him in silence. "Three bottles of red wine, The Resistance album and the night view of London. It's been six months and you haven't changed a bit." Phil smiled and turn his head to face the London lights. "You're still as predictable Dan." he said as Dan shut his mouth and opened his eyes to look at the glass he had in his hand.

You trick your lovers, That you're wicked and divine, You may be a sinner, But your innocence is mine... The Muse album was still playing in the back ground. "Love, love, love. What is it good for?" Quoted Dan while playing with the little wine he had left in his glass. "Absolutely nothing." And he chugged the rest of the drink down his throat. Phil watched him make no sense and drink the very last of his wine. Dan's lips closed at the tip of the fine glass, tilting his head back as he swallowed it all. A small drop ran down the empty glass just in time to be catch by Dan's tongue who made sure it didn't go to waste. Phil gulped. Please me, Show me how it's done, Tease me, You are the one...

Suddenly Phil grabbed Dan's hand along with the glass and moved it away from his face. Dan looked at him with a blank glare even though Phil couldn't see him as his eyes were closed due to the kiss he was giving him. At first he didn't show any emotion but soon Dan's reaction was triggered by Phil bite on his lips making him shut his eyes and squeeze his hand hard enough that the glass inside his hand broke.

Phil moved his face away from Dan's and let go of his hand. Dan dropped the broken peaces to the floor and stood up walking towards Phil with cold eyes. Phil backed up till there was no room. Dan placed his bleeding hand on the railing leaving Phil no space to move. Both were looking to each other in silence with a stare that could kill. Dan looking down at Phil because of his height. I want to reconcile the violence in your heart, I want to recognize your beauty is not just a mask, I want to exorcise the demons from your past, I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart...

But Dan's face suddenly changed. He looked so helpless. His ego was broken. He placed his forehead on Phil's shoulder. He didn't move one bit. "Take me home." said Dan with his lips pressed agains Phil's neck. Phil looked at the reflection on the glass door memorizing that moment. "You're already home."

I know you've suffered, But I don't want you to hide, It's cold and loveless, I won't let you be denied..