5# Your scar

Your scar

Rick Grimes:
He carries you on his hands, because you fell asleep at the campfire. You mumble something, but he can't understand it. He brings you to your tent. Carefully he puts you on your sleeping bag. He wants to leave, but you grab his shirt. "Don't leave me please", you beg. Rick strokes your head and lies down on your side. His arms slips under your shirt. He gently rubs your back. "What is this?", Rick asks you. You sigh. "My brother hits me once with a belt as he was drunk. I never forget him and now he is dead", you answer. Rick didn't say a word. He is just with you.

Carl Grimes:
For a better view you and Carl climb on a tree. "Can you see anything?", you ask him, while you sit next to him. "Nope, nothing interesting", he answers. Carl points on your foot. "Is this a scar?", he wants to know. You nod and look trough the binoculars. "When I was five years old I fell into a thorn bush", you tell the short story. Carl raises his eyebrows. "This must have hurt", he just says. "Yeah, but I look tougher with the scar. What do you think?", you agree.  "You're tough with and without scar", Carl says and you blush. You kiss him on the cheek as a thank you.

Daryl Dixon:
It's already night. Daryl and you try to sleep. You snuggle up in his arms and he strokes your hair on the side. "What is this?", Daryl asks you, while his fingers runs over your scar on your neck. You sigh. "This is a scald. My father has branded me to let everyone know that I'm his daughter", you explain even if you don't want to talk about it. A large "E" for Evan can been seen on your skin. Daryl kisses the spot gently. "Pity that this "E" is not a "D" for Daryl", he mumbles with a smile on his face. "I'm yours in spite of the "E", you answer.

Merle Dixon:
You and Merle just relax in his apartment in Woodbury. He plays with your hair and you draw circles on his chest with your fingers. His finger stops behind your ear. "It's a scar", he says. It's not a question. You nod slightly. "Yeah, it is. You want also hear the story behind it, or not?", you answer. You let him no time to answer. "My parents had a large company. I was a hostage a week long. They wanted to cut my ear off, but the police officers saved me", you tell him. He stops to stroke your head. "You're tough, sweetie. You know that?", Merle means. "I know, therefore I'm your girlfriend", you answer with a big smile.

Glenn Rhee:
With a sigh you hang the garment. You stretch so you caught the clothesline. You don't like to do the laundry. "Don't look so sad. I want to see your beautiful smile", someone whispers in your ear, while he hugs you from behind. "I missed you, Glenn", you answer. His fingers runs over your hip. You hold his hand. "I had as a teenager a appendectomy", you explain before he can ask, "I almost died, but the surgery saved my life." Glenn kisses your head. "Thank God! I would have been lost without you", he says. You shake your head. "Aw, that's sweet, but also a little dramatic", you grin. He just shrugs his shoulders and kisses you.

Shane Walsh:
He kisses your neck, while you try to undress him the shirt. "Nervous?", he chuckles. You punch him playfully.  He pulls you out of the shirt. "Is this a scar?", Shane asks worried. He softly runs his finger over the scar on your hip. You place his hand on your waist, cause you think it's an eyesore. "This is an old wound. You should know this like a police officer", you answer. He sees the pain in your eyes. "That makes you only sexier, you know?", Shane tries to cheer you up. "Just shut up an kiss me", you mumble with a smile. You don't have to tell him twice.

T-Dog:
"No, it's not funny", you say, while you change your shirt. T-Dog and you share a tent. He looks at you fascinated. He hugs you from behind. "Why do you have a scar here?", he wants to know and strokes your waist. "I don't want to talk about it", you answer. T-Dog lets you go immediately. "I'm sorry...", he says and wants to leave the tent. "Please don't go! I don't want to be alone now", you stop him. He wraps you up in his arms and kisses your forehead. His heartbeat calms you down. "My father shot at me, cause he thought I was a walker", you tell the story, "Then he was bitten and died." T-Dog strokes your back and whispers words of cheer in your ear.Andrea:
"We should be careful anyway", you say and wipe over the face with your hands. Suddenly Andrea holds your hand. "I've never seen that you have a scar here", she wonders. You shake your head and a smile is on your face. "We talk about tactics and you only see my scar?", you ask her amused. She just shrugs her shoulders. "Uhm...Maybe. Now tell me the story behind it", Andrea says. "As a child I played around and have burned me at the herd. Nothing special", you tell her the short story. Andrea giggles. "You were apparently always a whirlwind", she guess right. "Uhm...Maybe", you use her own words.

Beth Greene:
You two relax in the grass in front of the farm, 'cause you're actually still teenager. You're talking about your favourite bands. You slip out of your shoes to feel the grass under your feet. Beth points to the scar. "What happened?", she wants to know. You look in the sky as you answer: "I had a thorn in the foot and I haven't noticed it for a while. The doctors were shocked as they removed the thorn." The girl raises her eyebrows. "You haven't noticed it? That hurts a lot, or not?", Bet asks surprised. You shrug your shoulders. "Not really. Only when the sore has kindled", you answer. Beth shakes her head. "You're so tough", she whispers.

Maggie Greene:
You and Maggie finally have time for each other. You two lying in the bed and just enjoy the company of the other. Her head lies on your chest, 'cause she wants to hear your heartbeat. You stroke over her back. Maggie's hand slips under your shirt. Her fingers run over your belly. You giggle. "Is this a scar?", Maggie asks worried. You pull up your shirt. "Yeah. I had a belly button piercing a long time ago. I rebelled against my parents. At that time I did a lot of nonsense. Once I dyed my hair dark blue. My mom had almost a heart attack", you remember. "Wow, I'm impressed", she says with a evil grin and kisses you.

Michonne:
It's evening and you stare impoverished into the campfire. You don't realize that Michonne observes you. "This scar on your neck. What's the story behind it?", she breaks the silence. You raise your eyebrows surprised and touch the scar with your fingers. "Oh... Sometimes I forget that I have this scar. My parents and I had a car accident. A splinter hurts me", you explain. Michonne can feel that you hold back something. You don't want to talk about it. She just hugs you gently and rubs your back. She doesn't force you to tell her your secret. Michonne kisses your forehead softly. "Thanks", you mumble.

Carol Peletier:
"This isn't the best dinner that I've ever cooked, but it will be enough for all of us", you sigh after you've tasted the meal. Carol takes care of Judith. "You gave your best", she tries to cheer you up. For a few moments is a silence between you and Carol. "I have a question. Actually been around for a long time", she says suddenly. You look at her. "The scar on your throat", Carol mumbles. You giggle. "It's okay. I had a surgery. The reason was a thyroid dysfunction", you explain her. "Oh ... O ... Okay, now I know it", she stammers. It's embarrassing that she asked. You hug her from behind. "You're just so cute", you say with a big smile on your face.

Lori Grimes:
It's already night when you change your clothes. Suddenly Lori is behind you. You wince as she hugs you from behind. "It seems that you have fun to scare me", you say with a smile on your face. Lori giggles and you turn around to see her. She inspects you from above to down. Her eyes get stuck in your scar. With a sigh you put on a shirt. "I don't like to talk about it, but I was pregnant a long time ago. My child died in me and I can't do anything. With a caesarean section they've recovered my dead baby", you tell her your story. Lori hugs you gently. She is just speechless.

Gareth:
"No, I'm tired", you shake your head and search for your knife in your backpack. "Come on", he mumbles and put his hands around your hip. "You're obstinate. Do you know that?", you answer with a smile. He thinks about it for a few seconds. "Yeah, I know", Gareth confirms and throws you over his shoulder. "Hey!", you scream scared. "And you're stubborn", he adds to his last sentence. He carries you to your sleeping bag. "What are you doing?", you ask him confused. "You said that you're tired. Therefore you should sleep", he explains. His fingers go over your scar. "Don't ask please. It was a robbery and I defend myself. A simple calculation. His knife and my hip is equal a scar", you say before he can ask. He drops you off. "Sleep", he mumbles.

Tyreese:
Tired you clean up the tent and your backpack. "Hey, what are you doing?", you hear a familiar voice. "I don't really know. I'm just bored", you answer with a smile on your face. Tyreese laughs and hugs you from behind. He kisses your neck gently. He pulls your shirt over your shoulder. "Is this a scar?", he asks you interested.  You nod. "Don't expect a heroic story like a car accident or a robbery", you explain, "When I was a child I had a birthmark removal." He chuckles and strokes over your head. "I'm glad it was nothing serious like a car accident or something else", Tyreese answers with a smile.