4# Your first kiss

Rick Grimes:
You and Rick found an abandoned playground, while the supplies run. There are no walkers near. You sit on the swing and think about the situation. Rick sees your bad mood. "What's wrong?", he asks worried and stands behind you. You shrug your shoulders and mumble a "nothing". He wraps you up in his arms. "I want to see your beautiful smile and the sparkle in your eyes", Rick says with love in his voice. You raise an eyebrow. "What about Lori?", you ask. He gives you a kiss on your crest. This explains everything. Before you kiss him he tickles you to hear your laugh. "Much better", he mumbles with a smile.

Carl Grimes:
Rick and Glenn brought you two hoods for the approaching winter. Like kids you are goofing around with these.
"I love your laugh. It's so beautiful", Carl says suddenly. Your heart skips a beat and you can't react. He squeezes your cheeks together and kisses you on your lips. "I thought you like Sophia more than me", you say after the kiss ends. He shakes his head. "Since our first meet I like you more than any other girl", Carl answers. You kiss him again.

Daryl Dixon:
You take care of Daryl, because of his wound. "Looks good. There remains no scar", you say to him. Suddenly he pulls you on his lap. You raise your eyebrows surprised. "What are you doing?", you ask confused. A big smile is on his face. "I like you as a personal nurse", he answers. You understand the hint, while your heart skips a beat. "I didn't know this side of you", you mumble. He strokes your back, while you put your arms around his neck. "I think I need a kiss. It hurts a lot", Daryl tells his wish. You're implying a kiss a few centimetres in front of him. He bridged the distance between you and him. It's a passionate kiss.  

Merle Dixon:
You two arguing about something. "These people are not good for you! I told you we should leave Woodbury!", you yell. "How do you know what's good for me? Maybe you're the problem", he answers. This hurts more than a slap. "Fine! Have fun!", you shout and grab your things with tears in your eyes. Merle sighs and rubs his neck. "I didn't mean it... I'm sorry, (Y/N)", he mumbles. "Don't think about it. I leave Woodbury", you don't accept his apology. "Please don't leave ... me. I like you very much ... and your butt", Merle says. You look at him and see the love in his eyes. You jump in his arms and kiss him passionately.

Shane Walsh:
"Shane! Why aren't you listening to me?", you ask the police officer. He looks confused. You throw a branch into the fire. "You think about Lori, or not?", you want to know. Shane shakes his head and sighs. "Alright, I understand", you whispers. Tears in your eyes, but you can't go away. Your legs are too heavy like your broken heart. "I think about you and me. I have feelings for you. You're the only woman in my head", he explains. "Find out", you simply say and try to run away. Shane reacts quickly and wraps you up in his arms. A second later his lips are on yours.

Glenn Rhee:
"Can you remember the day when we first met?", you ask him, while you search for supplies. You can't see his confused look. "Sure. You saved me from the walker. Why do you ask?", Glenn answers. You shrug your shoulders and grab some water bottles. For a few minutes is an awkward silence between you and Glenn. "I just like you and want to find out if you also feel that way", you break the silence. Stubborn you stare at the shelf. Suddenly Glenn turns you around so he can see your face. Without a word he pressed his lips against yours.

T-Dog:
"All alone?", you ask him with a smile on your face. He leans against the RV and smokes a cigarette. T-Dog just nods. "Can I have a cigarette? I need one", you question. He raise his eyebrows. "What is the password?", he teases you. "I don't know... Please?", you answer. T-Dog blows the smoke out, while he shakes his head. "I have no idea", you give up. "Maybe you can convince me", he gives you a hint. With a big smile you take the cigarette between his lips and kiss him shortly. T-Dog looks confused before he throws away his cigarette and kisses you again. 

Andrea:
By hazard you and Andrea found a non looted supermarket. "This is the best day of my life", you giggle and open the second wine bottle. "I agree", she answers with a big smile on her face. You two clink wine bottles. "If I should die then only with you", you mutter shy. She looks confused. Your sanity stops working for a moment. You lean forward and kiss Andrea. For your surprise she replies the kiss. You understand each other without words.

Beth Greene:
You two lie in the grass and enjoy the sun. "Why do you take care of myself?", Beth breaks the silence. You raise your eyebrows. "I don't take care of yourself", you answer after a few seconds. "You do! You help me in any situation. You're always there and I want to know the reason for your help", she insists. Your heart skips a beat, while you place a kiss on her nose. "You're my friend and I want you to live as long as possible. I just like you", you explain simply.  Beth says nothing, but you know that she feels the same way.

Maggie Greene:
It was damn close for you and your group. Some bandits attacked your camp. In the last minute you saved Maggie's life. She cleans your wound. An icy silence is between you and Maggie. "I don't need a thank you, but I want to know why are you mad at me", you break the silence. She doesn't react. You hold her hands. "I would sacrifice my life and you're silent? What did I wrong?", you ask with more emphasis. "I don't want to lose you, 'cause I need you so much", she explains shortly. Without a word you kiss her. Now are the fronts clarified.

Michonne:
You wait for Michonne, because she searches alone for supplies. On your leg is a wound from the last fight with some walkers. You ran backwards and fell into a chain link fence. You're worried about Michonne. "I should have told her my feelings. Why is everything so complicated?", you talk to yourself, "She changed my life in so many ways and I can't even tell her how much she means to me." A loud bang lets you wince. You turn around and feel something warm on your lips. Michonne kisses you passionately. "I've heard everything and you're my world since we met", she says before you can ask.

Carol Peletier:
You and Carol relax in the prison. You think about your life, friends, family and your decisions. You sigh and mumble: "I never lived the life, which I wanted." Carol puts her hand on your foot. "Neither do I, but I'm glad that I met you", she answers with a smile on her face. "I would give everything thus Sophia could still be alive", you whisper. You miss the little girl. "It wasn't your fault. I miss her too, but in the sky she's safe. Sophia and you are my two little angels", Carol tries to cheer you up. In the next moment you feel her lips on yours. She's your guardian angel.

Lori Grimes:
"I'm the most horrible mother on the earth", Lori sighs and buries her face in her hands. Carl and she argued terribly. You rub her back. "This isn't true and you know it. This is just a bad situation", you try to cheer her up. You heart breaks as you see her so distraught. You hug Lori gently. She pushes herself away from you. "No, maybe I'm also a bad friend", she mumbles. You take her face in your hands so she must look at you. "You're the most amazing person I've ever known. People, who say otherwise are just lying", you say honestly. Without a further word you press your lips on hers.  

Gareth:
"This is a bad idea and you know it. You better think about it", you say your opinion. "I've not asked for your opinion", Gareth answers angrily. You raise your eyebrows. "I know, but I don't care. You act thoughtless and I want to prevent it", you try to keep calm. He turns away. You can see the anger in his eyes. "Sometimes I think I should just go. Maybe you're better off without me", you mumble. Gareth doesn't react. You sigh with tears in your eyes. "Okay, I'll go", you whisper. You turn away and want to go. He grabs your arm and turns you back to him. His warm lips come up against yours. You'll stay.

Tyreese:
In a fight you were separated and now you're alone in the forest. "Damn!", you whisper, 'cause you're hopelessly lost. Just with a gun in your hands you roam through the forest. You don't know how many hours you're already on the way. Suddenly you see a big fence and recognize the jail. On the half way you'll already discovered. "(Y/N)!", Tyreese shouts. Through the fence he grabs your hands. "I thought I lost you forever", he mumbles. "Kiss me", you just answer. You don't need to tell him twice. Your heart skips a beat as his lips touch yours. The whole world stops for a second.