What if Sonic universe had Power Levels?

Just by reading the title, you already know what's about to happen.

If you've watched ANY series where power is key, you may have run into the trope of showing what level a certain character is at.

Dragon Ball Z is practically famous for having power levels that showed how one sided battles were.

Eventually, DBZ realized showing levels was bull crap since every enemy Goku faced was gonna be surpassed.

But the idea of showing how strong your character is does still sound awesome, even though the hero wins through "plot armor".

So I'd figure I would ask...

...what if the Sonic universe had power levels?

Obviously the measurement methods would have to be different, but it could be fun.

There's going to be a few rules to follow on this.

Rule 1) The character measured has to have some method of defeating them.

No point in using these methods if your character can't at least be weakened or knocked out, let alone killed in a fight.

Rule 2) The character can not access every power source.

This is wrong because it would mean that your character could be at a level that's unreachable or unlimited.

Rule 3) The dead have no power levels and never will unless they are fully resurrected in full flesh.

As silly as this sounds, may I remind you that there's a Vampire Shadow and sometimes Zombie Silver.

Being undead is an unfair way of using the measurements since there's no telling how many advantages the character already have by coming back that way.

What I'm saying is that it better be a full resurrection to the person they once were.

No vampires, ghosts and zombies allowed!

And finally...

Rule 4) Measuring gods, demigods, unknown entities and other extremely powerful beings will be limited.

The gods usually don't get involved in the plot, so there's no way of measuring them to get the exact results.

I'll come up with an equation for this, but it'll depend on what kind of immortal you are if you're going to use this.

If you want, you can use these methods to give YOUR OC a power level.

Note: I'll also use feats of durability to make Stamina Levels so it'll be easier to break ties.

—————————————————————————

Average Beings Power Levels

Normal Humans

Power: 0-75

Normal Mobians

Power: 10-100

At this point, you start here with the weakest and with no powers.

Note: Just because you have no powers, doesn't mean you can't beat a lot of opponents.

————————————————————————

Physical Strength

It's not easy to find a strength measurement due to it being difficult to calculate strength into energy.

The strongest human recorded in Modern times is Louis Cyr, who lifted 500 pounds (1/4 ton) with one finger and back lifted 4,337 pounds!