A moment later, he spotted an uneven stone path leading to a dilapidated bamboo dwelling.

Following the stone path he finally arrived at Xingfu house. This place could not be called a house but more like a small hut. From the outside, the courtyard looked smaller than vegetable garden at his manor. However it was neat and tidy with a lot of plants and vegetable crops surrounding the house. Too bad, it all shriveled up because the owner has been away for too long.

Wang Cheng used his leg to push the wooden fence and went inside. The courtyard was rather small, so with sweeping steps he arrived at the front door. There was no lock so again Wang Cheng push it open and went inside.

He could not help but sigh. There was only a small bed at the right corner of the room and a chest that seem like a closet.

As the night fall, the temperature on the mountain also turned chilly. Carefully, he laid Xingfu down on the bed and covered the young man with his outer robe, the latter snuggled closer, trying to find some warmth.

Seeing such a lovely Xingfu Wang Cheng could not control his face muscle. His lips quirked up as his usually indifferent eyes oozing warmth and affection.

Since the bed was too small it could only fit one person. Wang Cheng found a chair from somewhere and sit beside the bed. He hold Xingfu ice cold hand to get rid of the chill. Gradually, as the warmth returned to that small and frail hand he tucked it in, the action look so natural as if he had done it many times.

Just as he went outside and close the door, a few men clad in black appeared. They respectfully salute in unison "second prince".

The lingering warmth immediately vanished, and once again cold and ruthlessness returned. No emotion could be detected in those pitch black eyes.

In frosty tone he reprimand "Keep your voice down. How's the situation in the capital?"

All of them immediate shrank their necks and bow down even lower. One of the man replied "Commander Ding has returned."

He was already expecting this answer. He could not help but internally rolled his eyes.

So these two ice berg men finally reunited and I even got drag into their mess. So troublesome.

Author's note:

Hello it's been awhile. (^∀^●)ノシ