Vrylle had never, even once, experienced any discomfort since her classes started, and it was all thanks to the original host's knowledge that's everything from her previous years of lessons flowed into her mind.

It wasn't only that, even the behaviour and manners of aristocracy naturally came to her, so classes such as: Etiquette, Ethics, and Philosophy wasn't that hard for Vrylle to follow through.

It really became a big help.

"Thank you, Lady Leana. You flatter me."

Vrylle smiled back at the lady then refocused her attention to the handkerchief's embroidery.

The fine threads she used to it, and the detailed art which was a beautiful three-headed sunflower without any stems on them with five scattered different sizes of leaves, accommodates almost half of the silky white handkerchief.

As to what Vrylle knew, sunflowers represents the sun and reflect happiness, warmth and growth. It also has strong historical ties to ancient cultures. And since Vrylle seeks adventure, she assumed it will be a good reminder for her, so whenever she sees the embroidery of the handkerchief, her resolve would never waver.

"Lady Vrylle, I... I shouldn't be saying this but... there were rumors about you. One of them was... uhm... you refuse all the letters requested you for marriage. By any chance, w-was it true?"

A smile on Vrylle's face immediately fades away as she heard Leana's words. Lifting her face up with a calm reaction while looking at the lady straight in the eye, an invisible question mark float above her head as Vrylle saw how Leana's brown orbs retracted before averting her eyes on her, lowering her head.

Was her calm face scary? She wondered.

"Well, I do not know what you are talking about, but I cannot say if it's a lie or a truth." She answered, and a faint smile broke from her lips. "You see, all I know is... if I did not find the person I was looking for, I preferred to be single for the rest of my life."

It was not an exaggeration. What Vrylle said to Leana was hardly true.

Vrylle doesn't want to be involved into a political marriage. She wanted to marry a person whom she loved with all her heart, not just anyone who they chose for her because of some matters that concerns power and hierarchy. And also, even with foolish thinking, Vrylle was hoping to see 'him' in this world.

She just hoped it would be possible.

"Lady Vrylle? A,Are you okay?"

Vrylle just smiled to Leana but did not bother to answer her. Saying no more words, she started to sort out her things and put them inside her embroidery box in an organized way.

Today's lesson ended so quickly since Vrylle was as too focused on her embroidered handkerchief, making sure it'll be perfect, and thank goodness that it really is. She also already gave Ezra an embroidered handkerchief three days ago, and yesterday she gave another embroidered handkerchief to Everett.

Ezra's handkerchief was a deep sky blue in colour, while Everett's was a little light, baby blue, but rather than that shade difference, the design she chose, which was the Auburne's family crest, a head of a black dragon with five horns acting as its crown with a silver shield at its back, and with her name and theirs on the opposite side of the crest, were finely embroidered.

Back when she was still doing the embroidery, either the needle pricked her finger or her palm got cramped, Vrylle had to kept going, only taking rest for a few minutes then resumed.

But it was all few days ago now.

The handkerchief, though, was her early presents for them, and she really had to gave it away, so it could hold a sentimental value in time passes.