Added to that, to what he said in his little introduction a while ago, the young man was the 4th squadron Vice Captain.

Vice Captain just like Everett!

"Your lesson was interesting. You piqued my interest indeed. You are most qualified. And no, I won't be getting the Countess back." She answered all the questions, which stunned the young Knight again.

Vrylle knew it wasn't an easy feat to be a Knight and to do some tutoring at the same time, let alone he was a Vice Captain and has a busy day.

Therefore, with such title, amazing skills and Manna, which was given, it meant that the young Knight has a promising future ahead of him.

As to what she also heard from Ezra, the Coston's has Fire Element, while the Duke has an Air Element, then the Emperor and his lineage has Water Element.

Vrylle thought they were all incredible.

"I'm so happy to hear that. Anyway, you seemed interested in the Four Demon Kings. Most of the people now has no interest in them. They'd rather hone their skills and Elements than learning about them, let alone the History itself. Was there a special reason behind it? Well, that is if you don't mind me asking."

Vrylle rested her elbow against the couch's armrest and propped her tiny arms, her small hands cupping her chubby cheeks while her head cocking a little to one side, smiling meaningfully at the young Knight.

"There is."

She answered, her eyes gleaming with excitement even with just the thoughts of her being an Adventurer in the near future. The knowledge and skills Vrylle soon would accumulate then hone will be her biggest assets when that day comes.

If Everett was a Vice Captain of his squadron and Ezra was a Commander of Imperial Knights, then Vrylle herself will be one of the strongest female Adventurer.

Vrylle does not literally need to be in top ranks since what all she needed is being able to do a quest and complete them without any slightest of fault. A flawless record. That would be one of her goals.

"Oh, by the way, Raison, the Imperial Family and the Temple were in good terms, weren't they?"

"Yes, you're right. Why is that?"

"Hmm... I was just curious. By the way, there were two kinds of knighthood in the Empire, correct? The first one was called Holy Knights which only serves the Emperor and the Imperial Family, and the second one was the Imperial Knights which serves the Empire and the people, also divided into five squadrons. Papa was the commander of Imperial Knights, and your father was his Vice. Then, you're the Vice Captain of the Fourth Knight Squad, correct?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"You and the Marques became Knights. So, what if Rosalie awaken her Energy? Will she be appointed as a Knight, too?" Vrylle asked, intrigued.

"She will if that is what she wishes, but normally, noble ladies who got their Energy late dismisses the possibility of honing it. You know what I mean by that, since they soon be marrying their fiancees."

Vrylle brows furrowed, and she felt her stomach churned, offended. Contemplating the young Knight's words, Vrylle straightened her back with her thumb and pointing finger pinches her chin very lightly.

"How about the ladies who got the Energy of Divine? Will they be put under the Emperor's wings and be part of the Holy Knights if they wish to?"

"No."

Vrylle's calm countenance changed and shot her eyes up at him, waiting for an explanation. Raison, who was looking back straight into her eyes, remained silent but soon heaved a sigh when he saw from the little girl's eyes how serious her question is, so he had left no choice but to continue.

The young Knight was just worried since the subject they were tackling was kind of sensitive for her age. At least that's what he thought. Though for Vrylle, it was an important information.

"The Imperial Family and the Temple has formed an agreement to maintain the balance between them and also be in harmony. People who got the Energy of Divine, must split into two."

"...What? How? Wait! Could it be that-"

"Yes. What you were thinking is correct. All the males who got Divine undoubtedly goes to the Emperor's side, while all the females goes to the Temple and be part of the Cleric and other groups they had. In the Imperial Knights, there was nothing strange if the ladies who got their Manna joined in, if that is what they wanted. However, in the Holy Knights, ladies are forbidden to join, that was why, as you can see, their squad had only males."

"...Now I get it. Then, how about those people who got Darkness?"

Vrylle clearly saw how Raison's posture stiffened when that question slipped past her mouth. Her intuition then tells her that a most significant information was about to spill.

"Raison, I am asking you if how about those people who got Darkness. Won't you tell me?"

She repeated, eagerness was visible in her voice.

"Haa..." The young Knight sighed again and broke the eye contact with her, shifted his gaze to the shelves from his right side.

"In a history we tackled a while ago, as you can remember, there it says that only one out of ten percent, or maybe have none, a person could awaken such Energy, right? Truth be told, it was more likely 'one out of a million' people, much more depressing than that one percent. It won't be the most dominant out of the three if it can easily awaken. More so, those chosen ones who awakened it were so obscured. No one knows what those people do or where were they. Except knowing that some chose and be part in a Guild, either be a master or a leader, the others remained unknown."

Vrylle stood on her seat and then silently walks toward the window. Once near, she skimmed the windowsill with her tiny little pointing finger while thinking of such critical information she just heard today.

Darkness... Vrylle had never imagined how rare that kind of Energy is. It would be her greatest asset if she ever gets that. One out of a million people, look how lucky would she be if that's the Energy that voice bestowed to her.

"What were you thinking?"

Upon hearing a gentle voice that spoke from behind her, Vrylle, whose thoughts swirling like typhoon inside her head, did not even bother to turn around or respond to him. And with a cunning smile on her face that was hidden in the young Knight's eyes, the little girl then softly mumble,

"I'll be looking forward to your miracles, then."