The feeling of apprehensions dominated the livings who witnessed the presents of the new Beings, but who would have thought that despite their arrogant bearings and rampant auras, they would be the one who'll help them to sort things out and brought them back the cycle of life.

The Four Demon Kings first step was to divide the world into four for easy management, which was now become continents that come from their names, and it was the people's decision.

When everything was sorted out, they bestowed upon everyone the Energy of Manna and Darkness to enhance their body and souls' strength. But out of ten percent, only one percent could get the Darkness, or may have none, while five percent could get Manna. The remaining percentage would go for Divine.

It only means that everyone was gifted but not everyone could awaken their Energy.

They were also the ones who sorted the races and gave them their own land to cultivate until it prosper to prevent one race to eat up the other that would more likely ended up in dispute.

What's more, and also the sign of their never-ending generosity, they passed down some of their skills and knowledge to chosen people, so those chosen ones will act as their descendants and teaches what they learned from those selected people who they found worth the chance.

But, of course, not everyone sticks to their goal and mindset and there, a rotten fruit mixed up to the fresh ones.

In Oriens, these people were called Seven Sins, each Sin represents a country.

Back in those days, they were horrible and merciless, but since now that the original Seven Sins has long past away and their chosen disciples inherited their power, knowledge, and title, they were no more in a bad term with any of the races.

The disciples decided to coexist with everyone and provide necessary help to their country and also to its people.

Then, the Demon Kings remained to the surface of the earth for about ten more years before they magically vanished, even their descendants caught off guard because of their sudden disappearance. However, thanks to them, another bright future granted to the world and each race and countries learned how to make their own laws.

A hundred of years after that, Mythical and Demonic Beast started to appear one after the other and soon symbolizes extra protection and strengths to each of the countries after completing the contract.

Though the 'contract' that was recorded in history has barely even mentioned. Anything about it was vague so excepts the Contractor, which who knows if they were still alive, remained a mystery.

"So, what happened to the Four Demon Kings? Have they not really showed up after that? No records at all?"

Vrylle brows furrowed while intently looking at Raison who was sitting opposite hers. The young man's different-coloured eyes glows while countering her gaze.

"No. They never showed up since, that what was the books says. Now, how was my lesson? Does it pique your interest? Am I qualified? Or... do you perhaps prefer to get Lady Wales back instead?"

Raison's sudden questions confused Vrylle. What does he mean by getting the Countess back? Does he think that he was not good at this? Because for Vrylle, he was more qualified.

Compared to the Countess, Vrylle believed that Raison's knowledge and way of teaching was way easier for her to understand and follow, let alone the young man doesn't have any malicious intent.

Also, to Vrylle's own point of view, Raison, who she guessed was around Everett's age, has an exceptional intellect. How? Because despite his age, he knew a lot about Magnumium's history.