The shock was indeed so great that even her physical strength reversed into the positive side.

When time went by, Vrylle finally breaks out of her shock and stopped walking, feeling tired of everything and also the frilly dress that seeped a lot of blood and weighing her down.

Then she took a careful look on the dress. Despite its filthy and ragged appearance now, she knew it was once beautiful and elegant. Even it has lots of torn from its sleeves to the skirt, the quality alone of the cloth that used to make the dress, the delicate designs and embroidery, Vrylle, who lived a hand-to-mouth existence, was sure it cost a lot.

Wait. Does it mean she was now a rich kid?

The teenage- no, the little girl shook her tiny head vigorously and just resumed to move forward, shaking the ridiculous thought away.

If she is indeed rich, then why was she alone and was now cutout into a sorry state? A rich person has supposed to have few body guards, you know? Especially if this world's timeline was what she thought it was.

'Fuck. Forget it!'

Vrylle, as now a little girl, halted again then plopped down onto the ground, her brain circuit cannot keep up anymore. There were also these thoughts about being summoned or being transmigrated. If she was summoned, the fuck do they need to turned her back into a weak child?! And if it was transmigration, then who was the original owner of the body and why she was in this place?

Was she perhaps kidnapped and trying to escape so that was why she was here? Then what about the blood? The body itself wasn't bleeding, so who owned this much blood?

As question after question keeps popping inside her head, a hopeless sigh automatically slipped out of her small mouth. Chuckling to her mess of circumstances, Vrylle just lifts up her face and silently watched the starry night sky.

It was an unexpectedly mesmerizing sight.

The night sky was carpeted with hundreds of stars, while the moon was shining brightly, mysteriously giving her some peace of mind.

Back on her days in the modern world, Vrylle never had this kind of chance to idly watched the sky since she was always busy. So whenever Beel mentioned the feeling he felt every time he watched the sky at night before he goes to sleep, she can't relate to him and just humoring the guy she loved. But now, now she knew, although she will never have a change to speak about it with him.

A chance for them to share the feeling, and a chance to share precious memories.

'...Huh?'

Vrylle was surprised when she felt a warm liquid slid down her cheek which she absentmindedly wiped away.

For her, this was like quite a phenomenon since she already forgot if when was the last time she shed tears. But if she thinks deeply about it, all her misfortune started on her first grade, where a seven-year-old Vrylle was supposed to be innocent, but unfortunately, that innocence was robbed mercilessly from her.

It was robbed by those vindictive people who knew nothing but to criticized and point finger to their selected prey. A prey that was easy to hunt.

Thump-

Vrylle's unintentional reminiscing took an abrupt halt when she felt a fast yet sharp and heaving pound on her now flat chest. It was sudden and fast yet enough to made her hard to breathe. Clutching the fabric right against her left chest, Vrylle took few shallow breaths to at least ease the pain.