𝕹𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈) ☃︎

Dedicated to Chimerax22
and SophiaOwo6 ✨💋

You are not part of the gang but you often hang out with them. If asked how it started, well it's history and let's just keep it as it is. And just like always when they're not on missions, you spent your time in the restaurant with them.

"Fugo! Did I finally get it right?" Narancia beamed as he pushed the sheet of paper he took almost an hour to answer. Taking the scribbled paper he giddily raised, you and Fugo briefly assessed his answer. Sighing tiredly, you shook your head helplessly at the wrong answer, but Fugo who must've felt frustrated reacted more aggressively, his temper reaching a breaking point. With a whoosh, he grabbed the metal fork from his strawberry cake. His arm arched in the air filled with blind violence ready to hit its mark. Everything transpired in slow motion and in quick practiced movements, you pushed Narancia in the nick of time causing him to topple over with the chair, the fork stabbing the empty air. A resounding thud ensued from the impact of the chair hitting the floor followed by a painful grunt which escaped from Narancia's lips.

"1𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂! Calm down Fugo." The pissed off man took a long breath and grumpily sat back on his chair. If you weren't there, you were certain they would clash and end up conjuring injuries from each other. You walked to the fallen teen and lent your hand with a helpless smile. "2𝑴𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂! Y/n, you pushed too hard. I can already feel the bump on my head." Accepting your outstretched hand, he whined and cradled his injury.

"Sorry buddy, I just had to or a war could've broken loose and a bump would be the least thing you'd endure." Softly combing your fingers through his inky soft hair,you tried to locate the injury lightly pressing the area making him wince. "I think it's enough studying for the day. Let's go and patch you up, hmmm?" Narancia gingerly nodded as he straightened up from his slight bow while you retracted your hand.

"Forgive me Narancia." Fugo sighed softly, smiling in apology. Narancia quickly shook his head. "No, it's my fault. I'm too hard to teach." And with that, the two made up once again forgetting the prior bloodshed that could have happened if not for your timely intervention.

'So childish... ' You were the youngest of the bunch yet you acted more mature than the two combined. Abbacchio on the side sat in silence the whole time acting like a spectator, looking disinterested as ever together with his cup of tea. Speaking of that, his tea tricks almost fooled you the first time he innocently offered a steaming cup to you. If it weren't for Narancia's concern, you would've had a taste of piss. 'Disgusting!' You inwardly shuddered quickly erasing the memory. Quickly averting your gaze, you pulled Narancia up and dragged him to his room.

You could hear Mista whistling and shouting something but you were too worried to care. Narancia felt his cheeks burn from Mista's teases and surreptitiously lifted his gaze to your passive expression. His illness was acting up again. He didn't know why but his heart thudded a little louder the nearer you came to his room. Not even knowing when this bizarre disease started, he was too afraid to confide to anyone in case they would take him to a doctor and be diagnosed that he was already seriously ill. With such thought holding him back, he was now thoroughly convinced that he had an unknown disease.

Like a docile child, he sat on edge of his bed as he waited for your retrieval of the first aid kit. When you stood between his divided laps, Narancia instinctively flinched when you extended your hand. There it was again, that ache and constriction in his chest whenever you were within close proximity. While you were unaware of his personal worry, you located the bump once again while searching for other damages he acquired. Putting the cold compress, you swept the bangs on his forehead and tipped his chin up to get a clearer outlook on his face. "Seems like you're quite lucky. A bump is all you got." Grinning down at him you added, "It'll be too bad to scratch this cute face."