🍋𝕭𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐨 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈) ꨄ︎

The check up didn't last long, your young doctor replaced by the head of the OB-GYN Department. It was a middle aged woman and despite her high position, she treated you kindly and her respect towards your husband was clear.

He had to keep his words so when it ended, the both of you strolled down the street towards your favorite cafe which you often stopped by whenever you had your check up. The personnels working in the place had became familiar and greeted you warmly and even especially more when they noticed the man beside you.

You went straight to the breads and cakes displayed on the other side of the glass with warm lights shining down on them making them more pleasant and attractive. Pointing to the coffee and chocolate flavored cakes, the workers quickly packed your orders. "Too much sweet won't be good for you, 𝑩𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒐." Bucciarati couldn't keep silent after watching two whole cakes being packed up. Money wasn't an issue, it's the nutritional content of the desserts you had purchased was the problem.

Smiling sweetly at his displeased remark, you hugged his arm like a spoiled child and kindly reminded him of his ingenious solution. "You'll eat them for me like how you did to my drink because I know you love me most."

Bucciarati gulped in apprehension tensing up in your snug hold. 'This woman...' He didn't know what to retort at that, it seemed like he would be making up to you the hard way. "𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐 𝒆̀ 𝒕𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒐?"( Is this all?)

Shaking your head, you pointed to the fridge and mouthed "Ice cream" and pulled him to that section. Yeah, if this continued, acquiring diabetes was highly possible. He volunteered to get whichever you wanted keeping you away from the frigid air vapor coming out from the frozen insides of the fridge. You chose a tub with four flavors present and told him it was enough.

Thus, he had his hands full, the boxes and plastic in one hand, yours in the other. Your feet ached once you reached home, the slight strolls tiring you out. Bucciarati placed what you bought to the fridge and went back to your worn out form on the sofa. He sat down on the floor below your feet and grasped your right foot massaging it.

His hands were very skilled that you instantly relaxed, an approving moan rose up from your throat. You had your eyes closed so you didn't see how his electric blue pools transitioned to a darker shade as your sweet moans teased his control. Your pregnancy and his missions forced him into abstinence. When he's on mission, you weren't there so he could easily distract himself but coming home to you proved to be another problem. "Stop making weird sounds."

Peeking down at him, you rolled your (E/c) eyes at his sudden fuss. "I'm sleepy." You yawned to stress your point and withdrew your feet. The bed upstairs was much comfortable so you headed for the stairs. Pregnancy had altered your sleeping durations, you even feel sleepy almost anywhere comfortable or when you exert little amount of effort.

"I'll carry you upstairs, 𝑩𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒐." His proposal sounded tempting in your drooping lids but you were also stubborn hence, you rejected and climbed on your own. Bucciarati didn't leave your side which was fortunate because the next moment, you missed the next step and lost your balance from the surprise. Your tummy was too big that you couldn't even see the steps directly in front of you and with your dull mind coated with sleepiness, the accident came in a flash.

Bucciarati's fast reflex made him react fast, catching you in his arms. Fear was an emotion gangsters should be estranged with but that split moment he saw you falling down felt like his heart dropped down as well. His hold around your shoulders tightened, his voice shook a little when he scolded. "I told you I'll carry you. 𝑺𝒆𝒊 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒅𝒐."(You're too hardheaded) He couldn't even begin to imagine what would've happened if he wasn't there, the almost accident gave him trauma. 'I'll transfer the master bedroom on the ground floor.'