Chapter Twenty-five

Gemma got a call two hours later about how Rebekah had drove Matt's truck off the rode and how Elena had died and that how she was now a vampire. Gemma agreed to wait with Matt at the hospital until he was discharged. The morning he was discharged and Matt was packing up his things, while Gemma sat on his bed;

"Elena doesn't want to be a vampire." Matt told Gemma.

"She doesn't want to be dead either and now she isn't. This isn't your fault, Matty."

"It's all my fauly. I was driving. I was saved. She's a vampire because of me!"

"Shh! Cool it on the V word. I'm a fugitive, remember? I'm supposed to be halfway to Florida by now."

"If the council is after you, then why are you here?"

"Because, I don't know where to go." Gemma starts crying, "Tyler's dead and everything's different now and I..." Matt embraces her, but Gemma pulls away quickly. They both hear an officer coming and Gemma quickly leaves. Gemma runs home and grabs a bag she packed and puts the money from her safe into the bag she had packed. She gets out of her house and her phone starts ringing.

"Ms. Forbes, hey!"

"Gemma, honey. Where are you? And tell me it's far away."

"Where am I? Uh... good question. Uh... there's just a whole lot of boring highways. Why, is everything okay?" Gemma goes to leave again to actually get on the road, she locks the door behind her, but Gemma feels a prick and feels vervain go into her body. She drops her cell phone and then blacks out.

When Gemma wakes up she in the back of a van and sees Rebekah next to her. She keeps staring at her in disbelief that someone as strong as Rebekah was taken. Rebekah finally wakes up and looks at Gemma, she began struggling against the ropes trying to get out.

"Vervain ropes. Looks like Alaric outed us all to the council."

"The council? What exactly do they think they can do to me?" they hear the wheels screech and both girls go flying. The van lands on t's side. The two girls are fine and they look at each other in shock, "what the hell happened?" then all of a sudden the back doors of the van is broken off and Tyler comes into the van.

"Tyler?" Gemma asked in shock.

"I'm harder to kill than you think." Tyler rips off Gemma's vervain ropes. Gemma starts crying.

"You're alive? How are you alive?" he finishes ripping off the ropes and helps her up.

"No time. Come on, we've got to go." Gemma gets out of the van and waits for Tyler. They get into the woods and Gemma uses her speed and pushes Tyler into a tree and kisses him passionately.

"I never thought I'd see you again! I don't get it. How are you alive?"

"This is going to sound incredible, but I..." but Gemma silences him with a kiss, "but..." Tyler stops trying to talk and super speeds Gemma into a tree and they continue to kiss. Gemma easily pulls off Tyler's jacket and shirt and Tyler pulls away, "easy love. Wrong time. Wrong place. Wrong equipment."

"But you're miraculously alive. We're fugitives on the run. All signs point to hot hybrid vampire sex." Gemma removes her top and kisses Tyler again. She used her super speed and pushes Tyler into another tree, and they continue to kiss until Gemma pulls away, "Did you just call me love?"

"I don't know, love. Did I?" she grabs Tyler's neck.

"What the hell did you do to Tyler?!" Gemma removes her hand from around his neck and pushes it against his chest in anger.

"That's what I enjoy about you. So much more than a pretty face."

"Oh my god, you're Klaus. You're disgusting." Gemma backs up and uses her hands and arms to cover her chest, "and you're a glorious kisser. And your body much better than my imagination." Gemma storms over to him and slaps Klaus around the face.