• 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 •

Start from the beginning

• Or it is a pace worth, reading on.

🖤 GRAMMAR & VOCABULARY | 20 Marks

• Any Spelling errors? Not making sense at all?

• Any use of figures of speech --- Alliteration, irony, metaphor, onomatopoeia, oxymoron, simile? Any thing?

🖤 THE BOOK'S PLOT | 10 marks

• Were the plots interesting? Cliche yet had its own value?

• Will it attract the readers?

🖤 CHARACTERS & THEIR DEVELOPMENT | 5 marks

• How is the character of the MCs & the side ones --- Humourous? Kind? Cunning? Cute? Seductive? Charming? Suspicious?

• How is the MCs --- Dominant yet caring? Manhandling the female a lot? Whipped? Arrogant? Rude? A-hole? Soft? Mysterious? Or a gentleman?

• Is there any character development or it remains the same throughout the end?

🖤 INTERACTION WITH READER | 5 Marks

The best part.

The way the readers are commenting on the books says it all. But again, shitload of comments doens't mean your book is perfect.

The only one who will get full marks will the one with good comments and reader interaction.

A/n:- So you'd ask "what about the new books with less or no- comments at all?"

So here is the answer --- "Authors with new books will get 3 Marks if only their book are good enough. (Our Wattpad oldies should get some privilege, right?)

The least you can give them is 2 Marks, leaving it upto the judges."

🖤 INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE | 5 Marks

Is the book is giving out any social messages like --- social media awareness? Woman impowerment? Forced marriages? Murders? Rapes? Student stressing over, suicide attempts? Corruption? Black Market? Illegal business?

• And, if the book doesn't contain any of the above written ones then does it have any inspirational & moral messages like :-

Forgiving other? Helping without greed? Undying and selfless love? Moving on? Love yourself? Etc. etc.

🖤 CREATIVENESS BEHIND ONES WRITING SKILLS | 5 Marks

Creativity comes only from feelings. Cause if you feel it, you live it. And, if you live it, you win it.

• How does the book make you feel --- does your heart flutter when the MCs flirts? Does it skip a beat when they say some touching words?

• Do they make you laugh out loud at the scenes? Humour? Joke?

• Do you get anger when shit hit the ceiling?

• Do you feel the ting of happiness at their cute moments?

🖤 RULES FOLLOWED | 5 Marks

Dear judges, if you go through the chapter *Rule For Participants* you will eventually notice that there are only 5 particular rules which you can judge over.

2-MARKS :- If Followed the two main hosts & Co-host and you.

3-MARKS :-
( i ) If the Awards are added in the public reading list.

( ii ) Reads upto 7k.

( iii ) If ones book have 5 chapters. [ Excluding the unnecessary, you're smart enough. ]

🖤 PERSONAL OPINION/ REVIEW | 5 Marks

It's P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L, so what can we say, right?

A/n :- We will be posting the Judging list asap. We sincerely apologize for the delay, the judging will be completed ASAP, it's our promise.

ʜᴀᴠᴇQᴜᴇʀʏ?
ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜱᴋ ʜᴇʀᴇ______________________