• 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 •

READ CAREFULLY, FOLLOW FAITHFULLY

🔶 01|
You must follow all your three host of this award namely -- yourauthor_ace hafsaatif22 jimnie_oppa permanently, along with this account.

The Phace Community will check if you unfollowed us after getting accepted. And, if you did we'll either deemed it as you wanting to exit the event or your extra smart butt is bluffing us. Either way, it will only led to your disqualification from the official list.

🔶 02|
Add this award book to your private library as well as in your public reading library, this will ensure that you will get notified with the event updates.

🔶 03|
We expect from you all to already know that we'll give acceptance only to -- BTS Fanfiction. Language; English, Reads/views; Upto 7k.

And, if somehow your book reached above 7k -- It must be only after reached it got accepted. No worries; Just make sure it haven't before the entry.

🔶 04|
The Phace Community allows you to enter atleast 3 books but not in the same categories.

🔶 05|
Your book should have atleast 5 chapters [ Obviously, excluding the author's note, introduction, prologue and character aesthetics]

🔶 06|
Must follow the judge who will be assigned to read and judge your book [The Phace Community, themselves, will assign the books to the judges, fairly]

If you'll be caught, daring enough to bribe--Or tried to bribe your assigned judge our community will not give a second thought before kicking you out of the official list.

ʜᴀᴠᴇ Qᴜᴇʀʏ?
ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴋ ʜᴇʀᴇ: ______________

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️
THOUGHT OF THE DAY -

❝ Rules and responsibilities: these are the ties that bind us. We do what we do, because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves. I will do what I have to do. And I will do what I must.❞

― Neil Gaiman
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️