♕𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭♛

Почніть із самого початку

"I just- I don't think it'd hurt this much if she didn't lie to not just me but all of us about shutting down the program." Vanessa looked over to him as she ran her hands through her hair to try and distract her.

"But don't you have a say? I mean you are one of the future queens." Henry questioned as he sat beside her wondering about the situation.

"I don't think I have the say in anything. And I'm not even sure if I'm going to be one of the queens anymore." Vanessa sighed with a tired voice as she explained to Henry while looking down at her ring.

With a small sigh Henry wrapped his arm around her and brought her into his embrace while she wrapped her arms around his waist needing the hug.

Henry kissed her head as the two sat there in silence just thinking about what just happened.

The moment seemed to end quite early once the two heard some screams that were too familiar to Vanessa.

"Scarlett? Celia?" Vanessa questioned with furrowed eyebrows she shared with Henry before hearing the screams again.

"Girls!" She stood up hearing the fear in the screams before running the direction she heard them with Henry following right behind her.

Everything left her mind as she ran through the forest all she could think of was Celia and Scarlett hoping the two girls were safe but that was crushed once she and Henry saw the actions taking place.

"Come on girl!" Uma shouted to Mal in worry trying to help while using her mother's shell seeing Audrey about to toss the girl off the tower which led to Vanessa to run to Uma holding her hand hoping it'd help.

"Come on Mal!" Vanessa shouted as she had her hair glow with her whole body radiate her mother's magic with her father's Greek God power.

Henry looked between the scene seeing Mal having the energy of the two but it wasn't enough as Vanessa was having her energy being almost drained.

Henry looked down at his hands seeing them have their own small orange glow with confusion he looked over to Vanessa and Uma before glancing up to dragon Mal and Audrey.

With no knowledge he ran to Vanessa's side holding her hand having his energy magnify the shell.

"Audrey please stop!" Henry begged the girl as his hands started to radiate more but Audrey cackled it off while Harry looked between everyone not knowing what to do.

"With all the might it takes, regain and ignite!" Vanessa shouted as a strong light from them was tossed to the ember which had ignited once again.

"Yes!" Uma cheered as Harry held onto her seeing her almost fall back as Vanessa kneeled down panting with Henry patting her trying to help her as they both looked over to Mal in victory.

Audrey had beamed a light from the scepter to Mal having Mal beam a light from the ember to try and defeat Audrey.

"Go, Mal!" Everyone shouted seeing as Mal had the upper hand hoping she could defeat Audrey.

"You got this! You got this, girl!" Uma cheered Mal as Audrey was losing the battle which they all saw.

Mal soon won but as she turned back into human going to the girls Audrey fell back unconscious not having a way to stop.

With a gasp Vanessa tried to cast a spell to create a soft landing for Audrey but the hadn't worked as a pool of blue fire.

"No!" Vanessa shouted seeing as that fire would destroy anyone that wasn't her father or herself but it seemed Henry paid no mind to that as he ran ahead jumping into the air to save Audrey.

"Henry!" She cried trying to go seeing them fall faster but she was too drained and barely made it a step before falling back with Harry helping her steady but by then Henry and Audrey were already deep in the fire.

Mal's magic was barely functioning so she ran down the tower with the girls and the scepter heading to everyone watching the pool of fire.

Vanessa once again felt tears build up in her but soon the feel of hopelessness left once Henry came out the pool of fire with Audrey in his arms.

"What just happened?" Henry questioned as he looked down at Audrey seeing her still alive while everyone looked at him in shock seeing the glow radiate off of him.

"You. . . you risked your life for her. You died for her." Vanessa answered quietly as she leaned on Harry seeing the actual love Henry held for Audrey.

". . . Let's go. The spell must have worn off everyone."

~~❦~~

Published~ November 30, 2020

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.