Author's Note

Hello and welcome to "My Second Pokemon Nuzlocke!"  My first one was with Pokemon Black, so now we are playing through Black 2.  I absolutely love this game and I want to share the fun I had playing it with all six of you who will read this!

In this Nuzlocke, I play as the character Morgan who is starting her journey through the Unova region.  The rules are simple: 

1. I can only catch the first Pokemon I encounter per area (Legendary Pokemon do count)

2. If the first pokemon I encounter is one I already have, then I can continue searching until I get a new one.

3. If a Pokemon faints then they are considered dead.

4. I must nickname every pokemon.

I will post a chapter every Thursday starting on December 3rd, 2020.  I will post the chapter as soon as I can, and I'm very excited about this.

Although this playthrough is already finished and recorded, I still would encourage any interaction you can give.  I'm open to hearing any advice or opinion anyone has for me, and I will take every one into consideration.

Every comment will be read and hopefully replied to.  I would love to answer any question anyone may have and if you like a chapter then feel free to give it a vote.  If I know people are enjoying this content then I will probably keep making it.

I really appriciate everyone who reads this.  That being said, I hope you do enjoy it and are looking forward to the first chapter of "My Second Pokemon Nuzlocke."