The Virbank City Gym

I leave the gym and am greeted by Bianca.  Oh, her name is Bianca.  It's not Branca.  Gosh dang it... sorry Purrloin.

She gives me a TM and Cheren joins our conversation.  He greets his friend he hasn't seen in about two years and they register each other in my Xtransceiver so I can call them.  I am then called by Professor Juniper and we have a pleasant conversation.  Wait, how did she get my number?

 Hugh appears and he and Cheren go into the Gym for the Gym Challenge.  I leave Aspertia when Cheren and Hugh appear and tell me to follow them.  Cheren tells us how tall dark grass works and gives me some fruit.  

I reach Virbank City, and this punk girl named Roxie is arguing with her dad outside of the Pokemon Center.  Her dad wants to be a movie star and a ship captain and Roxie thinks it's a crazy dream.  Her dad leaves and Roxie storms off to the gym.

I go down to the Virbank Complex and catch a calm Magnemite.  Its name is Coil and become wary of my belongings because the pokedex says that he, "Often scatters things," which is not helpful.  

While training, I stopped paying attention and this super strong Audino appears and just slaps Branca to death.  However, Tarst couldn't stand for it.  He took down the Audino and evolved into a Dewott.  Branca's death will not be in vain.

I kept training and eventually, Margaret evolved into a Swadloon!  I finish training and then decide to challenge the gym.  I take out the trainers with ease and so now it's time to challenge Roxie.  

Her first pokemon is Koffing which gets destroyed by Coil.  Just Sonicboomed that pokemon into oblivion.  Her final pokemon is Whirlipede which I have Coil paralyze.  Then Coil just used two Sonicbooms and a magnet bomb to take it out.  Oh...she healed the Whirlipede.  Okay so two more Sonicbooms and another magnet bomb takes it out.

And with that victory, I earned the Toxic Badge from Roxie.