Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits 🍋

Start from the beginning

Your father welcomes him and soon the crowd dies down. He declares that your company is going public.

Strike 1: You wanted to make that announcement.

He says that the company would still continue under Yamazaki name but it will be headed by the Uchiha Group under the leadership of Madara and Izuna Uchiha.

Strike 2.

You look at your dad shocked.
It was your company, what did he mean it would work under the Uchihas? You were supposed to be their right hand? You were side railed in your company. No wonder he had agreed to take it public, your father strong armed you in front of the world.

You look at all three of them shocked and all of them avoid your gaze. You hold back the tears and sit through the excruciatingly embarrassing and humiliating press conference. You hardly say anything and leave as soon as it is done. You go to your office and sit with your team wondering what went wrong. Neither of you had any words and just sit in silence, the excitement for the success of the company down the dumps.

Just then your father, brother and Izuna enter your office and ask your team to leave.

"I want them to stay, this is my company and my office." You stop them from leaving.

"Someone looks angry...."

"Hm", you give up arguing with them.
Your father starts explaining the plan of action.

"And none of you thought telling me would be a good idea?"

"It was a surprise, my dear child."

"Surprise my ass. It was a fucking shock and you knew it. You knew I would never sign off on this!"

"This is not how I raised you. You will not run your tongue." Your dad scolds you in front of a smugly grinning Izuna and your silent brother.
You turn around to hide your tears.

"It will be better this way."

"Where is Madara anyway? Too cool to see over his own company?", you remark sarcastically.

"Yes, he didn't think it was important enough for him to come here, he has better things to do", Izuna says.

Strike 3.

You clutch your glass tighter and drown out their voices. You were beyond dead right now. You had never felt so humiliated in your life.

**Flashback end**

You sigh and turn your chair. On your desk lied three newspapers with various headlines that highlight the same thing:
"Your fiancé of two years was seen making out in public with an actress six years younger than you".

It was not a great month for you, personally or professionally. You were just tired and you wanted nothing with anyone. But you weren't the one to abandon ship, so you were going to stay to look after your company after the rather disappointing advancements.

You drink your third glass of whiskey for the evening. You weren't drunk at all, just hyper aware of your life crumbling around you. It was 8:30pm in the clock and you sigh and go stand in the window in your office.

Looking out on the city with the moon shining on your face. You flip out your phone to find friends getting engaged, married, pregnant, moving on with their lives. Not that you wanted any of these, you didn't even have time to date. Your mind drifts into nothingness, again.

"Good fuck, that's what I need. A good fuck", you sigh to yourself. You couldn't even remember the last time you had an orgasm. That should've been an indication that it wasn't working out with your fiancé but you were too invested in your work.