24

Imessages

Noah❤?
hey christina, can we maybe meet
up today?

Christina
hey noah! and yeah let's meet up today is fine im finally off from doing press and interviews.

Noah❤?
great, and yeah you've been busy
...i love it.

Christina
thanks and un where exactly are we meeting up?

Noah❤?
im not telling you

Christina ❤
ok just dont kidnap me I have music to write.

Noah❤?
yeah yeah, okay I promise I won't 😂

seen

_

For some odd reason I'm hella nervous, as if I was going on my first date ever. And it's not even like that, but Noah just makes me so fucking nervous.

Noah texted letting me know that he was outside and I just prayed everything went well. After all this is our first time reuniting after the entire chaos.

"Hey bud" Noah says as he reaches out to hug me while holding his car door open for me.

"Hey Noah, how you been" I say questioning him back while obviously hugging back and enteringthe car.

"Great you?" He says while shutting my door and running around the car to get into the driver's seat.

"Good that's good, just working on music" I say smiling at him.

"Yeah I heard, "into you" is a really great song" He tells me laughing.

"OH, shut up you're just saying that because it's about you" I tell him while rolling my eye's

"Wait it's about me, you're kidding" he says jokingly

"NOAH JUST SHUT UP" I tell him while obviously knowing he's just messing around.

"No I'm kidding, damn were writing songs about one another now...I just thought it'd be about Mr.Harry Styles" Noah says with amusement.

"Whatever and if I wanted Harry Styles I'd definitely be with him right now and not you" I tell him with a smart remark.

"Ohhh so you admitted you want me" he says gushing and smiling.

"Oh your so god damn priceless"I tell him while rolling my eyes and fake shoving him

After all the bantering between Noah and I we arrived at a beach, and not just any beach the beach we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Come on, let's go" Noah says while reaching out to hold my hand while opening the car door.

"This is so cool Noah" I tell him with makeup beaming smile on my face.

"You remember this place" he ask me smiling .

"Of course, we became official here and it wasn't that long ago" I tell him reminiscing on that special day.