13

Christina Nadin

Today is a very hectic day, not only do I have a mini photo shoot with Vogue but I have to head over to Logan's to film a podcast episode

Today is a very hectic day, not only do I have a mini photo shoot with Vogue but I have to head over to Logan's to film a podcast episode.Yes LOGAN PAUL and I know what you're thinking but he's actually a pretty nice guy and isn't as bad as people make him out to be.

My phone rings and I let out a heavy breath, before grabbing phone seeing Noah is calling me.

"Hey" I say tiredly knowing today is going to be exhausting.

"Hey, babe what's the matter?" he questions probably hearing the tone of my voice.

"Nothing i just have really busy day ahead" i tell him.

"Yess....right you have a that photo shoot and a podcast to go to" he says remembering what I told him the night before.

"Yeah, what are you doing today"i ask him tired of talking about myself.

"Well nothing much the boys and I are supposed to workout and then afterwards film" he tells me.

"Alright well im going to let you workout, i'll probably stop by on the way home from the shoot...if im not to tired" I tell him

"Okay bye babe...love you" he says

"Bye, love you" i tell him before hanging up the phone.

_

Impaulsive Podcast

"Today's episode we have Hollywood's Finest....everyone loves her Christina NADIN" Logan screams into the mic while introducing me into the podcast.

"Hellooooo, guy's" I say into the mic smiling nervously.

"Wow, you've been around! You have been doing amazing things"Logan says to me.

"Yeah, I know it's crazy to me" I say laughing

"So you have to tell us where did you start, how did you get into singing, modeling and doing all the shit you do" Mike ask.

"Well I don't even know where to start" I say.

"Take us to the beginning" Logan says.

"Well im from here California, in a very stable home mom, dad and sister life was great...We'd do normal family thing's and it was really the best memories of my life" I say smiling remembering my parents and baby sister.

"I was 17, i wasn't really pursing music at all like I knew I had a voice but I never really used it....A month after my 17th birthday my mom, dad, and sister got into a car crash and instantly killed them all" I say in a sad tone.