14 pt.2

Authors Note

hi guys it would mean the world of yall went and checked out LUVVSTREAMS bew book- quiet girl. <333333

_

_

_

Christiana

Christiana

Once I saw Olivia's tweet I was just physically mentally done with being the "bigger person".

Throughout out this entire year of me knowing her she's just been a complete bitch.

Jumping inside my car I drove to the Hype House as fast as I could, that bitch was going to learn to not fuck with me.

-

Noah

"I told the bitch to keep my name out her fucking mouth...im going to put a end to this once and for all" Christina says grabbing her keys and phone and running out the door.

"CHRISTIANA" I yell chasing after her, she jumped in her car and drove off.

"Fuck" I say

"Where'd she go" Blake ask

"I have no fucking idea" I tell them

"I've never seen her like this, she's never gotten this angry" I tell the boys.

"Fuck, I know where she's at....she went to Hype" Kio says.

"For what, though" I ask them not thinking that she'd do anything that stupid.

"I don't know but we have to get there when she does or else" Kio says.

-

Christiana

I pulled up to Hype and jumped out of the car full of rage.

"Open the fucking door" I shout banging on their front door.

Thomas awnsers with shock.

"Where the fuck is that bitch" I scream running past Thomas.

"What the fuck is that noise" I hear the one and only Olivia Ponton shout.

At this point the entire hype house had all popped up and just starred in complete shock.

"What the fuck is she doing here" Olivia says.

"Oooh bitch, don't act like you don't know...why the fuck wre you spreading false rumors about me on the internet" I shout at her

"Girl let's not olay this game" she say's laughing.

"You think destroying my life is a fucking game" I scream at her, while Ondreaz tries holding me back.

As soon as I say that she picks up a water bottle and chunks it towards me.
After that I was FURIOUS and utterly done.

I shoved Ondreaz off of me and just idmittedly attacked that bitch.

-

Noah

As soon as we arrived to the Hype House I ran through the door.

"Get the fuck off of me" Olivia screams.

"Don't fucking play with me" Christina shouts.

Hearing screaming and yelling the boys and I ran upstairs to where the noise was coming from.

I idmittedly see Christina and Olivia in this huge fight and I see everyone trying to break it up but Christina just kept throwing punches and wouldn't stop.

I hurried and just yanked Christina off of Olivia.

"CHRISTINA WHAT THE FUCK STOP" I shout at her whilst I grab her off of Olivia.

"No get off of me" She shouts at me, whilst trying to get rid of my hold on her.

"No stop this isn't how you fix shit so stop" I yell at her.

"No, you stop this bitch has made my life a living hell since the day she entered! So get the fuck off of me NOAH" She shouts at me so loud im sure the neighbors down the street could hear her.

-
Christiana

"Noah please let me go" I say to him as he has me pinned against the while trying to make me calm down.

"No" he imdmittedly says with a disappointed look on his face.

Once they took Olivia out of the room Noah let go of me.

"What the fuck was that" Noah shouts at me.

"What the fuck do you mean" I shout back at him.

"Why'd you attack her" He screams at me.

"I didn't attack her she threw something at me" I scream aggressively at him.

"Im having a hard time believing that" he responds.

"Oh yeah, so you think I just came here to fight her?" I ask him

"Yeah , I mean you just stormed off without even telling me what was going on" he shouts at me.

"We'll maybe you don't know me after all" I shout at him.

"Maybe, I don't" he says shrugging off.

"You know what fuck this, im leaving" I say.

-

Authors Note:)

hi thanks for reading be sure to vote and comment :)