18

Instagram
_

Liked by dixiedamelio and 3,496,397 othere

christiananadin: my g, since we were in diapers...i love youuuuu. @jordanviles

view all 386,939 comments

addisonrae: i miss you bb.
    -christiananadin: i'll be back v soon.

justinbieber: come visit hails and i since you're in canda!!
   -christinanadin: yess, txt meeeee!

username: she's already all over another guy lmaoooo.

username: i love herrrrrrr.

kiocyr: bestieeeee i miss u.
  -christinanadin: westieeeeee i miss u.

charlidamelio: how dare yu leave us. :(
     -christinanadin: don't make me feel guilty.....i love you always and forever. :(((((

username: she's such a whore, moves on a week later.

_

Noah Beck

It's been a week since Christina and I broke up and im missing her like crazy.

I heard she went to Canada to be with family which I think is really good since she hasn't seen them in a whil.

If im being honest I really regret breaking up with her, im really in love with that girl.

The boys and I are currently leaving BOA  and ofcourse the one and only Fletcher  the Hollywood Fix guy met us right at the door.

"Hey Noah" he says

"Hey Fletcher what's up man" i say forcing a smile.

"Nothing, I haven't seen you in a while man...how are you, I know you and Christina just broke up" he replies.

"Yeah, you know just working on myself right now man" I responded with not know what to say.

"Yeah, I actually talked to her the other day when she flew out to Canada and she mentioned you actually broke up with her...why did you? The fans wanna know man" he says.

"Ummm yeah, I don't know man I just think we kinda rushed things and there was just to much drama and you know how things are man" I reply again having no idea what to say.

"Yeah, yeah and also have to seen what she posted on her Instagram she's like with some guy in Canada and all the fans are attacking her saying moved on way to fast" he says.

"Umm no I haven't seen the picture" I say utterly confused...she can't be with another guy already she wouldn't do something like that.

"Yeah, it's pretty bad everyone's like attacking her" he responds.

"Man, I don't know...I know as much as you guy's know" I tell him.

"Alright, Alright and would you guy's ever get back together" he ask me.

"I would hope so....I got to go Fletch, nice seeing you man" I say fist bumping him while I rushed inside the Uber.

_

Twitter

_

heyy, guys remember to vote and comment !!!! love y'all. :)

YALL WHAT IS THIS

YALL WHAT IS THIS...LOL I CANNOT.

GUY'S IF YALL HAVE BOOKS THAT YOU'VE WRITTEN OR SUGGEST COMMENT SO I CAN CHECK THEM OUTTTT!! <3