8

Instagram
______

Liked by noahbeck and 5,768,900 others

christinanadin: everyday i try to put into words on how i feel, i just simply can't. 3 years. 3 long years. 3 lonely years. 3 devastated years. 3 people who i love the most, gone within a flash. i still can't comprehend it. mommy, your smile lit up the entire room without even trying.
daddy, your joke's kept a smile on my face 24/7.
nalia, your laughter from me chasing you down the hallways replays through my ears everday.
i miss you, im devastated and will be for the rest of my life. i hold on to the years the happy years with each of you. rest easy my loves.

sincerely
your,

monkey
princess &
sissy.

🖤

Comments Disabled

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Today's a really tough day. Today marks the 3rd year my mom, dad, and baby sister passed. Devastated to say the least. But hey, life moves on.

Noah and I have been great and we've actually been on a few more dates since the beach date. I really really like him but we haven't made anything official.

iMessage

Noah❤

hey christina,
i wanted to check
in on you...see how your
doing i know today's a
hard day for you.
lmk of you need anything, love.

Christina🖤
hey noah, yess thank you....
it means so much, you want to
come over maybe we could grab lunch or something?

Noah❤

yeah let's do it. see you a 2?

Christina🖤
yes 2... see you soon.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Lunch with Noah will get my mind off of the most devastating thing that anyone could ever go through.

Checking the time I see it's already 1 and I should probably start getting ready. Heading towards the shower I began hormazing randomly. "Im so into you, I can barely breathe" I sing passionately.

Most of my songs come from personally experience. Let's just say i admittedly turned around and grabbed my journal writing down the lyric I just sang, you never know this could be a hit.