9

Since Noah has entered my life I haven't been spending as much time with my girls.

Today before I headed to sway to film with Noah for my youtube channel the girls and I went to the beach for a lunch date and a quick swim.

"So are you and Noah finally officially or are yall 'just friends' "Dixie ask with a hint of sarcasm.

"Yeah we've made things official, im in love with him....we're keeping it to ourselves for a bit though" i say with a beaming smile on my face.

"Aww she's in loveeeeee" Addison says.

"How dare you cheat on me" Charli says

"Aww stink I still love you" i say hugging her while laughing

_

Instagram

Liked by dixiedamelio and 5,673,987 others

christinanadin: lunch date with my bb's. i love you girls so fucking much <3.
[tagged] addisonrae, dixiedamelio charlidamelio, avani

view all 486,779 comments

fanaccount: why are they all so perfect...no flaws at all.
-christinanadin: hi, trust me i have flaws way to many to even list and you're beautiful.

dixiedamelio: im in luv w yu.
-christinanadin:me too.

charlidamelio: my queens.
-christinanadin: charls🥺

fanaccount: my cellulite and stretch marks could neverrrr.
-christinanadin: you are freaking gorgeous! don't let anyone tell you otherwise. natural bodies are beautiful. wear the bikini, love you!

hateraccount:the fact she promotes unnatural beauty standards....ewww...and the way she goes and gets fake tans to look "BLACK" is beyond me.
-christinanadin:hello, ive never in my life promoted "unnatural beauty standards" everything on my bodie is REAL. i am a biracial woman. my mom was a black queen. ive seen my own mother get racially profiled bc of the color of her skin, dark skinned women and man have it wayyyyyy harder and i saw it through my mother. don't tell me im faking a "tan" it's just the melanin love.

Comments Have Been Limited

_