Part One - A friend you always knew...

(Y/n)'s pov

I wake up in my "comfy" bed, taking the (f/c) blanket off of me. I could hear talking outside, like there's some sort of party going on. I stand up and open my curtains. The sunlight practically blinded me when I looked outside. Once my vision returned, I saw the other villagers talking to Dream. I walked to my dresser and put on my (F/c) shirt, black pants, and (black or brown) boots. After brushing my (h/c) hair I ran outside to join everyone. The first thing I did was walk to Dream. Dream and I are close friends, he likes every villager but for some reason he's closer to me. I always looked forward to talking to him, but it's hard to talk to him alone since everyone loves him. Yep, you heard that right, everyone. It's a shame no one likes poor Nightmare though, he didn't choose to be the guardian of negativity. It's not his fault he's forced to take this role, it's no one's fault. (Yeah, I really like Nightmare, get used to it) I walked past everyone, almost running over a small child, whoops! Once I made it to Dream I smiled, but I could tell something was off...

Dream's pov

"Hello, Dream," (Y/n) said. I turned to them and felt my cheeks turn yellow (that's the color of his blush! Ok?! Jeez). Oh shoot, I thought.

"Oh h-hey (Y/n)," I replied, "h-how are you doing?" They gave me a worried look.

"Are you ok? Your cheeks are yellow and your stuttering..."

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just remembered that I have to go take care of something. Bye!" I ran off before they could say anything. (Y/n) is so beautiful, kind, and caring (yeah, I went there). How am I supposed to tell them how I feel? Would they feel the same? Will they get mad at me? Will they make fun of me? Will they stop being my friend?

-Yeah I know this is short, sorry. I don't have many ideas for this chapter at the moment. Trust me, the next chapter will (probably) be better. Ps, here's something useful:

(y/n): Your name

(F/c): favorite color

(h/c): hair color

Boom! A key thing!