F

For a long time, her mother thought about the endless possibilities her daughter was capable of doing.

How far off is her daughter and how far is she willing to go to get to a man she wants?

Would she ever be able to get married and settle down just with one man?

What if she has a son?

What would she do then? What would their relationship be like?

Her brain working relentlessly, caused her to have frequent panic attacks, yet her daughter did not notice.

She also took no notice of how dangerous it would be to grab the boys hand and start running from their buildings towards The Eastern Park.

She didn't care about the dangers, all she cared about was getting that boy and keeping him for herself. As she ran, his sisters yelling in the background and chasing after them, she would often look at the boy, trying to see if he could keep up with her pace. For some reason he also ran with her, probably loving to play in that park and thinking that is where they were going. Just to play.

She would do everything on an impulse. Not once did she think over her decisions when they involved men and it was evident, both of them running out of breath, as they ran next to the park, going towards the bridge at the end of it.

She didn't even think about what she would do if they even did catch up with her, all she thought about was the boy and his beautiful eyes, dimples popping at his cheeks as he laughed with joy.

And just before they came to the bridge, she felt a tug from his side, causing her to stop and engage in tug of war.

Both of his sisters stopped them, one tugging at the end of her brothers arm, other trying to release his other one from her grasp.

She, on the other hand, thought about how she could have gotten away with it if she was faster enough, large bushes and trees in The West Park would have been enough to cover both of their tracks.

Regarding ideas of what she was to do now, she only had one.. get that female off of him.

So, as one of the sisters, the one she had never met, tugged at her brothers arm, the other one, with whom she already came to contact with, was digging her nails into her skin.

And she did not like that.

So her idea, from getting him away from them, changed into something a bit more twisted than she had ever hoped for.

Her brain told her to get rid of the nuisance.

Pestilence.

That is what she thought this girl was, getting in her way.. once again.

So she turned away from the river, suddenly letting go of the boy. As she did, she positioned herself in such way, where now that her hands were free, she could get the plague out of her 'boy range'.

Some more of that tugging had to be used as a distraction, as she waited for the right moment to attack. The right moment came just as the girls sister and brother ran away.

Out of the sight, out of the mind.

She quickly reacted, remembering that this girl could not swim. She pulled her by her jacket, bringing her closer to the water, before she let go of her.

The girl fell down and tumbled on some rocks on her way to the river.. and she just watched and listened.

When she couldn't see that pestilence anymore, nor hear the nasty gargling coming from her mouth, river being really loud, she stayed a bit longer.. just to make sure she got rid of one of them.

And then she cheerfully went home, her mother being suspicious of her ear to ear smile.

So, when the next day police came to their house, asking about a missing neighbourhood girl and if they had seen her, her mother felt shivers all over her body.

But she could not assume anything, even though that bad feeling lingered.

What could she have said? That she believes her daughter was the cause of that missing girl? Surely, she was not. Her daughter was twisted, yes.. but not so much. Right?

She waited to pick up her daughter from school before asking away, trying to figure out if she could truly be a suspect, let alone something more.

"Can mom ask you something? It will be fairly quick." she said, not really waiting for an approval. She continued, "There is a girl missing, so her parents asked me to ask you if you had seen her yesterday around this time, when you were coming back home. So, have you?"

Her mother dreaded the answer she might hear, anxiety kicking in faster than ever, yet she knew this was the right thing to do. If her daughter was truly the cause of a dissapearance of another human being, her daughters boy obsession was far too serious.

She was ready to give her daughter up to a psychiatric institution.

Her daughter just stared at her, smiling and saying nothing. Her mother then decided to do something else while talking to her. Maybe that is how she will open up.

After a minute, though, she proceeded while cleaning around the living room: "So, you haven't seen her yesterday, at all?"

"No, I have seen her and we were speaking."

This shocked her mother. Was her daughter cracking? Her daughter was willing to talk and God knows she was willing to listen, so she asked her another question.

"You two were speaking?" and when that was confirmed by a shake of a head when her mother was watching her, it seemed strange, knowing the past between the two girls. The missing girl was frightened whenever her daughter would even lay her eyes on her. So, how were they speaking? And what about? Another question came to her mind: "So when did the speaking stop?"

Her innocent looking daughter stopped to think, tapping her finger on her chin and pouting her lips a little. But even though she seemed innocent, she smelled of something rotten.

"When she stopped gargling."

Her mother felt goosebumps rising, cause now she was aware of just how far her child was willing to go, just to get what she wanted.

__________

I got so many things to take care of, so that is why it took me this long to update. I've been cleaning, cooking, learning German, practicing my Glagolic and Cyrillic and I got sad cause I will be celebrating Christmas alone, thanks to a mere flu called Corona! Ngl I really feel like shööting up some higher positioned people.