Chapter 18: Revealing darkness

(Regulus's view)

I awoke the next morning too see that Dimitry was already out of bed and getting dressed. "Morning," he greeted as he shot me a cheerful smile.

"Morning D, did you get any sleep?" I asked, as I pulled on my pants and boots.

"Yeah, but I had some really creepy dreams." he said, as he pulled his hair back into a messy bun.

"What about you, did you sleep okay?" he asked, "Yeah, I slept fine, just a few nightmares here and there."  I replied, before breaking into a smile and looping my arm through his.

"Tell you what, after breakfast we'll grab Roxy and go to Hogsmeade for lunch." I  said, shoving him playfully which he returned with a laugh.

"You're something else, Reg. and you're like a brother to me." he said, as he messed up my hair in a teasing manner.

"So are you D, even though you make me nuts sometimes." I said, before messing up his hair in return making him laugh again.

"Whatever," he said, before shoving me playfully again as we continued to walk down the hall.

"Hey guys!" a voice called, and we both turned around with a smile as Roxy came skipping over to us.

"Hi sweetie." she greeted, as she pecked my cheek before looping arms with us. "Morning D." she said, as she smiled at him brightly.

"Are you alright?" she asked, as she saw us share a nervous look.

"Something rather spooky happened last night, my love, it shook us up but we'll tell you in a minute." I said, before leaning in and pressing a long kiss to her cheek making her laugh.

"Reggie!" she squealed, before pushing me back gently.

"Sorry love," I said with a laugh, as I wrapped an arm around her. "Oh, it's fine." she replied with a smile of her own.