Chapter 11

Y/N'S P.O.V:

I went to the prince 's room because I wanted to check him up after I had taken his medical files from the clinic. I knocked on the door and waited then the door opened and the prince stood there in a room which was his typical opposite, but his room was PERFECT. The walls were full of pictures and there was a red carpet on the ground. His bed was golden and his wardrobe was golden. The room simply screamed "ROYALTY". I was pulled out of my thoughts by a hand pulling me inside and I looked at the person. Obviously, it was Namjoon. He closed the door and pinned me to it with both if my hands above my head. h e leaned closer to my face till I felt his breathes hit above my lips. "What were you thinking of, huh?" He Said in a very deep voice that I thought I was getting killed, I couldn't answer him. "Answer me Y/N." I gulped after I heard what he said and actually it was in the same deep voice. THIS MAN GIVES ME BUTTERFLIES. I felt his grip tighten on my hands but it didn't tighten till it hurt. I started to become afraid and i started to get flashbacks of my past so I hurriedly answered:"I_I was just a_admiring the r_room." I saw his eyes soften and he let go of my hands. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to scar you." Namjoon said softly. WOW...the prince noticed that I was afraid. I actually don't see a reason to call him "THE COLD PRINCE" after I knew the true him. He is understanding and, he gives hugs and holds hands. I love that man. I made a very reckless move  and hugged him. He hugged me back and I was semi surprised. I felt safe beside him. "Thank you for noticing." I said smiling. After some minutes of silence we pulled back and he asked me something  that I have forgotten.  "What brings you here beautiful?" he asked. i made an oh face and said:"I came here to check on you." He  gave me the why face and I said:"Because i wanted to make sure of somethings." "Yeah sure." He said as he sat on his bed. "Ok so let's begin. Do you fear doctors?" I asked and I noticed that he stiffed a little but said:"No of course I don't." I didn't believe him. "Are you lying?" I said with a look that said "YOU ARE TOO OBVIOUS." He let out a breath and said:"Yeah, actually I do." He looks so cute with this look on his face. "You know it is okay to be afraid sometimes. I actually  don't mean anything but, don't worry I will tell you before I do anything." I said gently. He looked at me and jokingly said:"Hey don't treat me as if I am a kid, i have got so many check ups before." I shrugged a nd said:"Ok let's start. please lay on the bed and take off your shirt." I said looking at his files for a minute. But when I looked up, i regreted it and instantly looked down. GOD BLESS MY EYES, I saw his abs and ahhhhhh everyday I make sure that he is hot. I forced myself to look up again but of course with a blush across my face and I saw him smirking at me and he said:"Are you shy? Weren't you the one who asked me to take it off? Do I put it back?" I looked at him and I couldn't embrace myself more after what I said:"No." He widened his eyes but his smirked more and said:"I told you before that I love the obedient you, right?" I nodded and he continued:"I love the forward you too." He winked at me. I blushed more if that was even possible. "Continue your work please doctor."  Ughhhh he is teasing me. 

               ~Time skip~

Right now we are standing infront of the dining room and he opened the door, and said:"Come in." Of course by "he" I mean Namjoon. When we were wasted the king and the queen entered and we started eating. OH MY GOD, THE FOOD TASTES HEAVINGLY WONDERFUL. I guess I didn't notice this taste the last time because I was flustered about our first kiss. Suddenly, I felt Namjoon holding my hand from under the table.

TO BE CONTINUED...