Chapter 1

Ulsan was a powerful kingdom.
In one of its orphanage there was a girl, who has a blue hair and green eyes, named Y/N . Her shape was very unique to the point that the most powerful gang in the kingdom wanted her. When she was about one year, her parents decided to save her life and they went to an orphanage and gave her to the caregiver.

~FLASHBACK~
Her mother knocked on the door in the night, while carrying her baby with her husband standing behind to her. After a moment, a very annoyed lady opened the door and yelled: "What do you want?" The mother:"Can you please keep her?""Everything has its price."said the lady not even caring. The father:"Here."And he gave her a sack full of money.The lady snatched the sack out of his hand eagerly and said:"Okay. I'll keep her." "Come here "Rosé"put her in the babies' room." "Yes, ma'am."said a teenager.
~END OF FLASHBACK~
And now she is a qualified doctor ,but have no place to work in.
The caregiver has been abusing the girls from the moment that Y/N entered the orphanage and because of her blue hair she is the most abused between all of the girls. At the moment, your best friend is being hit by the caregiver"Akuma."

Y/N'S P.O.V:
Jisoo was being hit by Akuma, it was a normal site and feeling. The feeling that I hate so much, the feeling of being unable to help your friend or the girls who I consider as my sisters. But then, I noticed that Jisoo's breathing became uneven and then, she began having hard time to breath. OH MY GOD, she is going to faint any moment soon. Then, I collected my courage and said:"Please stop, stop hitting her she is having shorten of breath.""Are you telling me what to do?"said Akuma in a warning tone, approaching her."You know, I think that she learnt her lesson so, you're taking yours." And she kicked my tummy multiple times till I couldn't stand and my legs gave up their job and I fell on the floor and she held me by my shirt with one hand and with the other she opened the door, and then she throw me outside and closed the door. At first, I was fine with it cause my tummy hurts me alot, but then, I processed the things and OH GOD!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! I have no home now. I started panicking, I have neitheir a home nor food.I have nothing but my bag that contains medicine. I began crying uncontrollably and sobbing hard, but then Akuma opens the door and said:"Stop crying you bitch, your voice is so fucking loud. I can't believe myself what are you still doing here. Get out of the way."she said totally harsh and she kicked me one last time, rolling me over the stairs harshly and I landed on the ground with my head first and she closed the door. I stayed laying for a while before I began to crawl my way to the wall to sit leaning on it, as my legs refused to do their work. I am putting a hood on my hair cause it is noon and the sun was pretty unbearable. After some hours, of hunger and thirst, a carriage, which seemed so well made and it was predictable for anyone to know it was the royal family's carriage. What are the royal family doing here in the city. But then,the carriage door opened infront of the doctor's door and someone started banging on the doctor's door, but no one opened the door, well it was only logical cause the doctor had left a few hours ago and he lives in the other part of the city. I stood up and went towards him and said:"Sir the doctor had left a few hours ago and he lives in the other side of the city.""What he left?" The man said he seemed to desperate to find a doctor so, I decided to help him."Sir, I am a doctor, I can help.""And what will make me believe you?""If you want a proof,do you see that door? Ask for Y/N's certificate in medicine." And with that he went to ask for my certificate. I guess he really needs a doctor right now. He came back and said:"Follow me." I followed him in the carriage and I saw a boy, a very handsome one, not just that, but he is the prince. Why is he here searching for a doctor? My train of thoughts was cut off by a voice saying:"What are you waiting for? Treat him." Well I didn't expect that at all me treating the prince. WOW. Get out of it girl, he is suffocating. I bared my hurting stomach and began treating him. After a while he opened his eyes for a millisecond, but OH BOY. He is handsome and cute. I smiled in relief and said:"He will be fine, don't worry." I got out of the carriage and he asked:"How much it costs?""Nothing, but let the orphanage lady take me in."I replied his question and he nodded and after some conversations, I found myself in the orphanage getting hit by Akuma again while she is saing:"Go tell them that I kicked you out and I am sure that the prince will be dead by tomorrow so, that the king kill you. GO TO YOUR ROOMS, NOW." She yelled to everyone and she pushed me towards the stairs. I was sure that I was going to be abused again, but it is better than die out of hunger on the streets even though we don't have that much of food, but is better than nothing. When Jisoo came and helped me to climb the stairs, Akuma pushed us and yelled:"STOP DROPPING." And we rushed to our shared room and when we reached there we both hugged and Jisoo said:"Thank God you are okay I thought that you were going to die." She said while sobbing hard and we ended up sleeping together. The next day I woke up late, at about 10 o'clock. But, Akuma wasn't very pleased and began hitting me again. I can't believe myself, isn't she tried, like HOW. After about 5 minutes of her hitting me continuously, a knock was heard on the door. Akuma left to open it and suddenly, I heard a shocked voice saying:"Oh the prince Kim Namjoon, what brings your majesty here?"

TO BE CONTINUE