Chapter 7

Y/N'S P.O.V:

I am now on my way inside and the palace is really huge and unfortunately...I am lost. I mean who wouldn't be. All the doors are literally the same, how am I supposed to know where is the throne room. Also, I am nervous like really really nervous. I can her my own heartbeats. Y/N, Stop acting smart and ask someone. Oh, there is a....butler....I guess, anyway I'll ask him. I approached him and said:"Good morning sir.Do you know where is the throne room?" HE looked at me and said:"Yeah, sure it is the room in the middle after you take your second right." He said with a smile. I bowed, thanked him and headed to the throne room. Wow, the door is painted in golden and, it was unique and very huge. Now, the list of being perfect: 1_ cover your hair. Done
              2_ take deep breathes. Done
              3_ straighten your clothes. Done
              4_ knock on the door softly. Aaaand here I am
I knocked on the door so gently and heard someone say:"Come in." A male. I slowly opened the door and looked around. Woah.. the rooolm was spacious. It was fuulll of golden things made of gold. The thrones of the king and the queen were beside each other in the middle of the room and the prince is standing beside them. My nervousness came back as I bowed. The king said:"So are you Y/N?" "Yes, your majesty." I bowed again but when I was standing up my hood pulled back slightly. Actually I didn't know this until I saw the surprised faces on the king and the queen. The queen said:"Take off your hood." I am hella confused right now. Why would she want me to take of_WAIT. This means that they are gonna see my hair and "Always cover your hair, the world is cruel."  This line came to my mind. Ughh it is an order, I can't disobey. Okay deep breath in, deep breath out. I slowly uncovered my hair and for sure they were surprised, except the prince. "You got a nice hair." The king said after recovering from his shock. "Yeah." The queen said followed him WOW... in three days I am getting compliments for my hair not just any complaints but from the royal family. WOW. "Thank you your majesty and your highness." I bowed again. My back is going to complain about this later, oh my head began complaining already. JUST FOCUS. "Ok, since you are the only one who had passed the exam, you are going to be my son's private doctor. You are not supposed to leave his side ever and go with him to every place. Your room will be next to his and there will be some medical things in your room." The king instructed aaaand I am going to stay with the most bestest looking prince every, whom I may have a little tiny crush on. Ahh my head is hurting me suddenly and I can see the queen talking but I can't hear her and my vision became blurry.

KIM NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

I knew it she was the best doctor ever, no doubt she is the only one who passed. Now, dad is talking about how she is gonna be my private doctor and blah_blah_blah. The most interesting thing is that I am gonna be stuck with that beauty, whom I admit that I have a crush on, since I asked mom she was squealing and told me that she encourages me with dad, and since then I am relief because they aren't the king and the queen who says "A prince must marry a princess." My mom noticed I was zoning off and she nudged my elbow while, dad was talking. I focused and my mom was asking Y/N about her surname but, suddenly Y/N looked in pain, she closed her eyes and she swayed back and forth. I called her name but I got no answer then she was falling to the floor. Oh my god, Namjoon you won't let your love fall, will you? I asked myself and, I ran towards her  and caught her in time before she hit the ground. I can hear my parents stand up and, dad called a servant to take her to her room and to call a doctor. However, I focused on her features, she looks like an angel. I can't keep staring like this she needs treatment. I carried her while standing up and walked towards her room not caring for the servant who came to carry her after my father's order. She is pretty light I can't even fell her weight. I, the prince Kim Namjoon, will make sure to take her revenge. As I reached her room, the door was opened because she was supposed to come inside after she was handed the key. I played her on the bed, sat best to her and sis nothing but stared at her beautiful face. Minutes later, a doctor came to check her. He did and didn't dare to ask me anything he just said that she needed to eat and rest well and she will be fine, after he checked her and gave her somthing... I dont know. I nodded and dismissed him after he had left and closed the door, I grabbed a chair, sat infront of the bed and put my forehead on her tummy. I can hear her tummy rummbel in hunger. Whaaa that girl doesn't care for herself, even after that devil had left she still didn't eat. Well this won't matter anymore cause from now on she will be eating with the royal family, I don't think that my parents will mind especially after I tell them that she is their "daughter_in_law" as they call her. Sometimes I see my parents so childish. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice Y/N waking up until I heard her voice saying:"Your majesty, what happened?" And literally I froze in my place. Act cool Namjoon. I took deep breathes in and out, and I lifted my head to meat her eyes. Why is her face very red? Does she have fever? Ohhh she is blushing. I subconsciously smirked and asked her:"You being careless about eating and sleeping, that what happened?" She looked at me confused as she sat down. So, I explained further, saying:"You fainted from the lack of food and rest the doctor gave you something so I guess that is why you are up now. And you should eat and take rest." She nodded while she bowed with her upper body. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that you are going to eat with us in the royal dining room." She froze for a second but then, she began protesting:"No your majesty I don't deserve this, the royal dining room is only for royals. I can't_." I cut her off saying:" when I say something you don't nag me about it. You are eating in the dining room and that is final." I wanted to tell her that she looks really good looking like royals but I kept it in. "Yes, your majesty." She said and bowed with her upper body again. I coudn't contain what came out of my mouth after this. I said:"Good. I love the obedient you." And I made the most STUIPD thing EVER. I stood up and leaned before I kissed her forehead and said:"See you there." And I exited a blushing mess.

TO BE CONTINUED