Chapter 14

Y/N'S P.O.V:

I have been waiting for my Namjoon to come_ WAIT, WHAT! THE HECK. Have I just called  Namjoon 'MY NAMJOON'. I have just considered the only prince of Ulsan as mine. Well, it is kinda true. Anyway as I was saying, I have been waiting for my_ I mean Namjoon to come as he promised. My mind drifted to his handsome face, cute nose, gorgeous eyes, illegal dimples but mostly I was thinking about his lips and how pink and soft are they. I looked at the door, wishing him to come right now. I was pulled out of my thoughts by  a knock on the door, I thought it was Namjoon so I said:"Come in." Standing up and waiting for him to come in so I can hug him tight. To my disappointment, it wasn't Namjoon but to my surprise, it was the queen. I instantly bowed for her. When I stood back she said:"Hey dear, do you mind talking with me for a bit?" I can't refuse, can I? "Of course not, your majesty." "Good, because there is something that you need to know." I nodded my head and she continued "My son had been the prince that every princess wanted, all of them would come here to try and make him love her but obviously, he didn't. Especially, the princess of Pohang. Tiara would always cling to him all the time and try her best to make him look at her. But Namjoon didn't like her in anyway. He always thinks that she is a spoiled brat. The problem is that that princess is coming in two days and I want you to take care. As I said she will cling and stick to him wherever and whenever, and I know that you will be jealous and upset when you see them. But I want you to talk to Namjoon whenever you feel that way, because a successful relationship needs communication and I am sure he will be there for you if you needs him." The queen finished with a smile by the end but these aren't good news. Why does she have to come? Well I can think about that later, i need to thank the queen now. "Thank you your highness for informing me, I will take care,I promise." I bowed infront of her. I am actually glad to have the royals_Kim in my life.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V:

The queen left the room and Y/N let her mind drift to what had the queen just told her. She thought about the princess of Pohang and how she uses to cling to her man in the past. She wasn't sure if she would still cling to Namjoon but she would be greatful if she didn't. She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice that the prince had entered her room until he called her name. "Y/N...Y/N are you okay?" Namjoon asked with a confused look as he asked himself what would make his love so distracted. "Oh I am sorry, I didn't notice that you was here, but I am totally fine. What about you?" Y/N answered him with a genuine look and voice that made him fall harder. "Actually, I am not. There is a spoiled brat, who is coming, that I don't want to see her face." Furious words came out of his mouth as he thought about the one who made all his visits to Pohang miserable as she would always stick to him and would never give him space to do anything. "What is so bad about a princess?" Y/N asked as she couldn't understand why the queen and Namjoon hates her so much. "Well, darling she is cruel but doesn't show it. She always try to be perfect with no defous in her, but in reality she is the source of imperfection and the worst thing is that she is clingy." Namjoon finished with a sigh. Y/N looked at her boyfriend and saw the distressed look on his face, so she did the first thing that she thought of. She stood up, went infront of him, put her arms around his neck in order to pull him down and did the most unexpected thing, that neither her or her man would have thought of her doing. She kissed him. The kiss was just a touch, but it was all what Namjoon wanted.

KIM NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

Her eyes are shining and I love it. They are screaming one word 'beautiful'. "You know that you are unlike her." I said gently as I admired her features. "huh." Owww she is cute when she is confused. "As I said you are unlike that princess. You are perfect." I said the last sentence in a whisper as I put my hands around her waist. She is blushing.
I
MADE
HER
BLUSH.
I subconsciously smirked as I saw the cute red tint that covered her cheeks. Well, she noticed the smirk as she looked down. I can't believe that I met someone like her in my life. I hugged her tightly and said:"I am glad that you are here." I said as I looked down. "Me too."

TO BE CONTINUED...

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER VOTE AND COMMENT.💜