33.

Isa

Time has been flying by. My time in New York is coming to a end. The Fashion Show is tonight, and I've just been practicing all day everyday. Chris and Tyga would come out here almost every other week.

We were always busy though. I was practicing all day and the boys were doing pop ups, radio interviews and club appearances. It was still nice for them to be here though.

Chris and I have been good. I wouldn't say we have been the best. I've been under stress with all that I have going on, and he's been busy too causing us to bump heads a lot.

Chris and Ammika are like besties now. I seen pictures of them in the blog hanging out and going places together. It didn't sit right with me. He never discussed anything about Ammika with me even though I try and bring it up.

He says they are just working on their relationship for the sake of their son, which is fine. I hope that's all it is though.

OH and listen to this one!!!! Chris and Karruche SPOKE, AND HE DIDN'T TELL ME. I had to find out from the blogs. Apparently they dropped the restraining orders they had on each other. Like wouldn't that be something you would tell me ????

I've honestly just been trying to keep my calm and not freak out on him. We have so much to talk about but I need to focus on this show. I don't need any distractions.

Chris

Man so much has been happening it's crazy. Well Ammika and I have been really good. Now i know what you all may be thinking. No I did not hook up with her. We just been getting along really well and it's shows by the way we do parent with Aeko.

Ever since that night when she tried something, she hasn't tried anything again. She did apologize though. I appreciate her for that.

One night I was out at the club with the boys and Karruche was there. She walked up to me and said Hi and she said she wanted to talk. We talked. About everything. We came to an agreement to drop the orders we had on each other.

And again, I know what you may be thinking. No we did not hook up. I'm not going to lie though. It may sound crazy but I was almost tempted to. I had alcohol in my system, and I may have been a little too flirty with her.

I didn't push it though because I love Isabella. She the person I want to be with. My mind has just been all over the place because I know something that she doesn't.

I spoke to my father and he told me that he proposed to Heather. Yup he fucking proposed. I told him that he can't say anything to Isabella because she needs no distractions right now. She has a very important show coming up.

I think that's why I've been a little more distant to Isabella because it was fucking with my head honestly. Like there is a possibility that she may become my step sister. I don't know. It's weird to me, and I know it's going to be weird to her too.

Right now I just wanted to focus on making sure she does great at her show. This is huge.

"Come on Ro" I said picking her up and walking on the jet

We are all on our way to New York. By all I mean everyone literally. Me, Tyga, Mijo, Jake, Big, Trey, Aug, Royalty, Nia, my mom, Ammika, and Aeko. I wanted Isabella to have all the support that she possibly can.

"Chris you have her bag right" Nia said walking on behind me

"Nah my mom has it" I said sitting Ro down in a seat

I saw Ammika walking struggle with Aeko car seat. I grabbed it from her and set his seat down next to Royalty

"Hi baby brother" Ro said looking at him and touching his hands