29.

The Next Morning
Isa

Lastnight was a huge blur to me. I had the nastiest migraine. I rolled over and groaned. I saw Chris next to me sleeping. I looked under the covers and we were both naked. I sighed and put my face into the pillow.

"Goodmorning"

I looked up and saw Chris yawning. "I feel like shit" I said

"I'm sure you do. You were fucked up lastnight" he said chuckling while sitting up

"I know we just woke up and all but today I wanna talk with both you and Ammika" he said

I rolled my eyes at the thought. I didn't feel like getting out of bed today. I need Advil and some ginger ale before I can focus on anything else

"Great" I said sarcastically

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and stripped out of my clothes. I got in and took my hair out the ponytail wetting it.

What does Chris want to talk about. I don't have time to hear Ammika bitch. I will snap on her because I'm not in the mood.

I washed my body and my hair. I got out the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I brushed my teeth and did my sling routine. I grabbed my brush and brushed my hair out. I walked in my room and found a sweatshirt and some biker shorts. I threw on some fuzzy socks and threw my hair into a ponytail.

While I was doing that, Chris was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen to see breakfast already made

"Goodmorning" tyga said eating

"Hey ugly" I said making myself a plate "who cooked"

"Chef" tyga said

I nodded and grabbed ginger ale and Advil. I popped 2 in my mouth and took some sips from my drink

"Why Chris want to talk to Ammika and I, like I'm in the damn mood" I said to tyga

"Just hear him out" he said stuffing his face with pancakes

I rolled my eyes and started eating my food. It was so good. Chris soon came down and started eating too.

Once we were done Chris grabbed my hand. I rolled my eyes and followed him. We went inside the offices Ammika was already in there with the baby monitor close by. Chris sat at the desk while Ammika and I sat in the 2 chairs that was infront.

Idk who this did thinks he is.

"Ladies ladies ladies" he said

I rolled my eyes and smirked at how goofy he was.

"Well I wanted to talk to you guys because I just want to be honest and lay everything out. We are grown here and we should all come to an understanding"

"I agree" I said

"Listen I love you girls. Ammika you birthed my son, and I will forever be grateful for that. Isabella you came into my life at the perfect timining I feel like. I was going through a lot with Karruche..emotionally, mentally, and physically. I feel like you showed me what love is and how you should properly love someone and how you should really be treated in a relationship. You stood by my side and I appreciate you so much for that"

I smiled and looked down

"Ammika we have always been on and off. I've known you for some years now. We have always had that chemist-" he started to say but for cut off

"Chris I appreciate your words but just skip to the chase. Matter of fact I'll help you out. You can be with Isabella that's fine. I don't want to be with you. You haven't changed. You're the same little boy that you have always been, and you just proved that to me by your actions. How are you going to sit here and act like we weren't just intimate the other night. How about we talk about that" she said raising her brows.