𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

♡˗ ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;↳ ❝ 𝚘𝚑 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 ❞

♡˗ ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;
↳ ❝ 𝚘𝚑 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 ❞

THE GROUP OF friends walked into the defense against the dark arts classroom to see that professor lupin had moved his desk and the chalkboard that is normally in the front of the classroom, making the front of the room clear. he himself stood at the front gesturing the students to their desks. the kids sat down in their seats, waiting for the professor to start the class.

willow took her seat next to delilah and started to pull her book out. other students started to do the same.

"good morning everyone," professor lupin started, walking towards the center of the classroom. "you can all put your books away today as we will not be needing them."

the kids looked at each other while putting their books away. lupin's class is a collective favorite as he always seemed to surprise the students in the best way. he pulled out what looked like some sort of wardrobe from behind the wall and told all the students to come to front of the class.

the class gathered around the wardrobe as whispers started to arise. everyone wondered what lupin was planning. the wardrobe started to move back and forth as he started to talk.

"intriguing isn't it?" he said walking towards the front of the group. "would anyone like to venture a guess as to what is inside?"

dean thomas, who was standing in the second row of students, spoke up. "that's a boggart, that is."

"very good mr. thomas!" lupin said, clearly impressed. "now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?"

"no one knows," hermione spoke up, a surprise to no one. "boggarts are shape shifters. they take the form of whatever that particular person fears the most. that's what makes them so-"

"so terrifying, yes," lupin continued for her. the wardrobe shook very roughly again. "luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart."

the boggart continued to shake the wardrobe back and forth behind him.

"let's practice it now." the students started to take out their wands in preparation. "without wands please. now repeat after me; riddikulus!" the class repeated the incantation back to him.

"very good," he said to the class. "a little louder. very clear. listen, riddikulus!" the class repeated the incantation again.

"very good!" lupin remarked. "well so much for the easy part. you see, the incantation alone is not enough. what really finishes a boggart is laughter."