𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

♡˗ ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;↳ ❝ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 ❞

♡˗ ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;
↳ ❝ 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 ❞

THAT NIGHT THE six friends sat at the table in the great hall. dinner had finished, and professor dumbledore was about to announce who the triwizard champions would be. the group themselves, talking about who they thought they would be.

"yeah, the twins tried to enter their name," josephine said while laughing at the memory. "but we all know how that turned out."

"yeah they're still upset about that," ron said as the whole group laughed. it was a pretty funny sight to see. the twins had attempted to cross the age line that dumbledore had drawn around the goblet using an age potion, which backfired terribly. it had turned them both into old men and then they broke out into a physical fight.

"well, i know only a few people entered from hogwarts," hermione said as she watched looked down the table to angelina johnson, who was talking with the two twins. "angelina was one of them."

"didnt cedric enter too?" asked willow, who was sitting next to harry as usual. hermione nodded a yes in return.

suddenly, dumbledore addressed all the students which silenced the great hall almost immediately.

"calm down, please," he started. "now the moment you've all been waiting for. the champion selection!"

he dimmed the lights and walked slowly towards the goblet which was omitting a blue fire. he put his hands on it as everyone watched carefully. suddenly, the fire turned pink and a piece of paper flew out it. dumbledore caught it in his hands and read it.

"the durmstrang champion is, victor krum!" the great hall erupted with applause, mostly from the durmstrang table themselves. victor stepped down from where he was sitting and shook dumbledore's hand.

the fire, once again turned pink and another piece of paper flew out of it. dumbledore once again caught it.

"the champion from beauxbatons, is fleur delacour."
the great hall once again erupted with applause, this time louder. all the boys had found fleur attractive, after all she was part veela. the girls however, seemed to be jealous of her. the way she looked, the way she could get practically any guy she wanted. for some girls however, such as willow and josephine, it was a mix of both.

fleur also got up and shook dumbledore's hand before joining victor where he stood.

one more piece of paper flew out and dumbledore swiftly caught it.