𝗍𝗐𝗈

♡˗ ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;↳ ❝ 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔 ❞

♡˗ ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:;
↳ ❝ 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔 ❞

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 the group of friends sat at the gryffindor table in the great hall. delilah stared at ron with a mix of awe and disgust as he shoved his face with all the food in front of him. he looked at her with a confused look on his face as she just shook her head while looking away. everyone else was chatting about random things.

the weasley twins, george and fred, came up next to josephine and sat on either side of her. "hello friends," they said in unison while grabbing some food. "have you all heard about the triwizard tournament?" fred asked the group.

"no freddie." josephine rolled her eyes at him. "it's not like dumbledore told us about it yesterday." she gave him a little smile. her and the twins had a tendency to joke around with each other. it's part of how they've become so close over the years.

fred laughed as he nudged her. "cmon jo, you think georgie and i should enter?" he looked over at george as he laughed.

"you heard dumbledore," hermione said, taking a bite of her food. "you have to be of age. you guys are only 16."

"oh hermione," fred said shaking his head. "you dare doubt us?" he gave george a high-five. josephine let out a giggle as they did so. "don't worry jo, we'll stay safe."

"whatever you say fred," she rolled her eyes as the twins stood up. they moved to a different spot with the rest of the sixth years.

josephine looked over at willow and harry who seemed to be in an argument. "what's going on over here? the couple can't be fighting."

willow gave her an evil side eye before replying. "this idiot put butter on my nose." she took her napkin and wiped it on her nose, hitting harry with it after.

"true love," delilah said. "so when are y'all gonna kiss?" she put a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"we have," harry said nonchalantly. willow slapped his arm while chewing her food.

"what?" josephine said, surprised. "when was this? why haven't you told you? what?"

"we never kissed," willow replied taking a sip of her coffee. "no idea what he's talking about."

"don't you remember in second year?" harry asked, looking at her. willow just shook her head. "after i gave you that necklace, you gave me a little kiss on the cheek." harry smiled proudly to himself.

while he didn't like willow now, there was a time when he would say he did. that is why he had gotten her the necklace. sure part of it was because they were best friends, but it was really a way to profess his true and undying love for her, which obviously did not work. but the kiss she gave him on the cheek was one step closer. but those days were over. he didn't feel that way towards her anymore. right?

"okay, and that was two years ago," willow joked while laughing at him. "plus, it was a friendly kiss. like this." she leaned over and kissed his cheek.

this seemed to shock everyone at the table, sending them into questions like "what?" and "hold on." willow simply went back to eating. harry sat there, blushing profusely. josephine swore that she saw him whisper, "brilliant." under his breath.

everyone sat in silence for a couple moments, most of them still shocked by what had just happened. ron looked up from his plate of food, looking confused.

"wait, what happened," he asked, his mouth full of food. ron has never been one to pay much attention to what was happening around him. especially when there was food right in front of him.

"merlin ron," delilah said rolling her eyes at him. "do you ever pay attention?"

"no i do not," he said smiling at her. she whispered something his ear, which made him go wide eyed. "you what, willow?" he said while delilah put her head on his shoulder.

delilah and ron have been dating for a few months. while they never told anyone in their group, it became very obvious when they suddenly couldn't go anywhere without each other.

"what?" willow said taking a bite of her food. "a kiss on the cheek isn't a big deal." harry was blushing more the longer the topic was brought up.

"godric, you all," hermione said, starting to stand up. "we've got to get to class."

the group got up as they walked to their defense against the dark arts class. harry and ron walked next to each other and willow started to walk next to harry. delilah and josephine grabbed her and pulled her to the side.

"what the bloody hell?" she asked as they let go of her. "what is this about."

"we know you like harry," josephine said as they continued to walk. "you just have got to admit it."

"merlin when are you guys going to be off this?" she asked, readjusting the books in her hands. "we are just friends. nothing more."

"then why did you kiss him?" delilah said, leaning into her. "and why was he blushing like crazy after?"

"well first," willow started. "it was a kiss on the bloody cheek. means nothing. and he was blushing cus he's a freak."

the girls all laughed to each other as they continued to walk to class. willow looked over at harry who was laughing with ron. she caught his eye and they both smiled at each other.

just a friend.