Date (2)

In the private box, after seeing the dishes Lu Ning's mood soared high. She completely forgot about the previous teasing and chatted happily with Fan Jing while eating. It's already 2 when they finished lunch.

After that, he took her to a shopping mall to change as both are wearing formal dresses. Lu Ning quickly browsed through those dresses and selected one quickly. After seeing her dress, he also chose one with same color.(imagine his jeans as the same blue with her top)

Fan Jing quickly paid the bill and pulled Lu Ning with him. "Where to go next?" Since they just decided to go out on a whim, they don't have a destination. After thinking for sometime, Lu Ning's eyes lit up.

"Say, why don't we visit an orphanage?" and pulled him to different type of shops. Like clothes, toys, shoes, blankets and books andordered many things.She then paid for them and told them the delivery address.

Within half an hour, they are now infront of an orphanage called 'unity orphanage'. After parking the car aside, they went to see the caretaker of the orphanage who turned out to be a woman in her middle forties.

"Welcome to unity orphanage. My name is Sona, the caretaker here. How may I help you?" Lu Ning smiled at her and introduced herself. "My name is Lu Ning and this is my boy friend Fan Jing. We came here to spend sometime with the children. Hope we are not disturbing."

Hearing her words brought smile to both Fan Jing and Sona's face for different reasons. "No no... You are not disturbing. You will be always welcome here if you want to play with those children." Saying she led them out of her office to the area where the children are living.

"Ah, we also ordered some things. They will be here soon, I think. Please receive them." Sona nodded in gratitude and soon they are now in the play ground where children seem to be playing. Sona called everyone and introduced Lu Ning and Fan Jing to them.

The next half an hour Lu Ning played with them and the children also liked her so much. Seeing Lu Ning enjoying so much with the children brought a smile to his face. Since Fan Jing didn't like to be touched, she didn't force him to play with the children.

Then a delivery boy came and there are four people following him carrying a box each. They put the box beside here and went out. Sona who signed the papers saw the 4 coming in again with another 4 boxes and surprised.

But get surprise turned into shock and into gratitude after she saw total 16 boxes piled up beside her. Lu Ning on the way did a quick search on how many are living here and their ages. So she got everything necessary.

After an hour, both of them left the orphanage and the children only let her go after she told them that she will visit them again. And it's already past 5 when they exited the orphanage.

On their way back home, they stopped at a park and wandered around for sometime enjoying each other's company in silence. Leaning her head on his shoulder, she yawned feeling tired from all the playing she did.

Seeing that, Fan Jing hugged her shoulder asking."let's go back?" Lu Ning just nodded still leaning on him. After they went home, Fan Jing ordered some food for dinner. And after eating and taking a bath, both of them drifted off to sleep instantly.

Lu Ning was too tired to drive him out (clearly enjoying sleeping in his embrace). And Fan Jing took advantage of that saying he's also tired and closed his eyes directly not giving her a chance to retort.