Daze academy

The next day Lu Ning woke up late. After eating breakfast she called Ives. "Good morning Ives." He also replied in a good mood. "Good morning, boss. That meeting we talked about was in next month,is it alright?"

Lu Ning replied with a 'yes' and they discussed about the companies for sometime. After ending the call, Lu Ning shifted the photo in the hall to another room which she decided to add her memories.

Lu Ning came out of the room to see her phone ringing in the hall. It's an unknown number and she answered. "Hello,is this Ms. Long?" A woman voice resounded in the other side in Italian. "Yes. And you are?" Lu Ning also replied in fluent Italian.

"Ms. Long, I am the director of Daze academy, Laura. Your exam results are evaluated and they are perfect. Since you wrote tests for 3 different courses, I think you will join all of them?"

"Yes, Ms. Laura. But can I take the final exams of business management, computer science and engineering?" The other side was silent for a second and replied "yes, Ms. Long. There are many who will take final tests like that. But first you have to study for atleast 4 months. In that way we can get to evaluate whether you are ready for the test or not."

"That's ok, Ms. Laura. I agree with that. When will my lessons start?" The answer came instantly. "From a week now. Since you chose online classes, it will be two hours for a course. And for your main course (cardiology) it will be 5 hours a day. Your schedule will be sent to you in two days. If everything is alright,then welcome to Daze academy Ms. Long."

"Thank you Ms. Laura. Hope we get along well. " After confirming the details of the courses, Lu Ning ended the call. 'Have to study again. It's a great help for this body to have photographic memory.'

Lu Ning wanted to hang out with her friends again since she'll be busy starting next week and decided to call them. First,she called Song Mei "Hello, Ning. How are you?" Lu Ning smiled at the cheerful voice.

"Song Mei,if you are free this weekend let's hangout,ok?" Song Mei was surprised by the sudden invite. "Why so sudden?" Lu Ning didn't tell her "I will tell you when we meet. Also, invite your sister for me." Even though Song Mei wanted to know badly she can only sigh in defeat. "Fine by me. We will come."

Then Lu Ning called Yun He and invited him. He was surprised at first seeing her caller ID but answered with a 'yes' since he also want to hangout with this new sister. In the same way she also called Ye Liu and Yan Lei and invited them. Even though she didn't tell them why they agreed.

At last she called Fan Jing and a phone ringing resounded beside her. Lu Ning turned to see him coming to the hall from outside and ended the call. "You came at the right time. I'm just calling you." Fan Jing smiled at her words and sat beside her.

"So why are calling me, Ning'er?" Lu Ning told him about her transfer to Daze academy and her schedule. He was happy because he know how prestigious that academy is and how hard it is to get admitted.

Lu Ning also told him about her inviting their friends to hang out. He became depressed and asked "why didn't you call me first?" Lu Ning sighed at his behaviour " There's no need to invite you because you will always be with me, right?" Her words changed his depressed aura to pure happiness and he replied with a 'yes'.