That is me

After lunch,they went to the garden to stroll around. There're many types of flowers blooming and also it is attached to an orchard. 'the gardeners are taking care of these really well.' with that thought Lu Ning is exploring the garden with her new friends.

Seeing the bracelet on Lu Ning's hand, Song Mei's eyes brightened and pulled Lu Ning who's walking beside her. "Ning, I didn't see it earlier. By any chance,the bracelet you are wearing is the recent work of thefamous jewellery designer Anais?"

Her question attracted the remaining gazes. Not knowing why Song Mei suddenly asked, Lu Ning nodded. "Is there any problem with that?" Song Mei shook her head and explained. "Even though that designer came to light just two years ago,her work was beyond beautiful and no one knew who she's except her name Anais. And I'm a big fan of her work. The bracelet you are wearing has to be released 2 months ago but suddenly it's cancelled."

"You really like her work that much?" Song Mei nodded her head furiously hearing Lu Ning. "Of course. Not only me, everyone here liked her work." Lu Ning can see sparkles in her eyes just by mentioning the designs. "I know that my works are famous. But I didn't guess that it would be like this."

Her words clearly surprised the group around her. "Don't tell me...." Lu Ning smiled at Song Mei's reaction and replied " that's me." All of their jaws were wide in surprise except Fan Jing. He's just smiling 'how many secrets do you have, Ning'er'.

Actually that bracelet was given to Lu Ning by Ives when they met at the restaurant. Before they release this two months back, they got the news of her death. Ives doesn't want to give her last work to anyone so he cancelled the release. And after their meeting, he gave the bracelet back to her.

"If you want, I will make you another one but it will take some time. " Song Mei turned to Lu Ning "Really!!" Seeing Lu Ning nod, Song Mei hugged Lu Ning tightly saying thank you. "But keep this a secret." To whichSong Mei agreed instantly.

Fan Jing finally exploded losing his cool and pulled Lu Ning to his side. All of their reactions is like 'what just happened?' "Don't be so touchy." Fan Jing's cold voice made them shiver and they could only nod.

"Ning'er, it's late already. Let's leave." Seeing Fan Jing sulking, Lu Ning tried to control her laughter. After exchanging numbers and bidding goodbye, Fan Jing and Lu Ning left.

During the journey, Fan Jing suddenly commented "Ning'er, you are becoming more mysterious." Lu Ning turned to him smiling "who won't have their secrets? Don't tell me you don't have any?"

Fan Jing was silent hearing her response but seriously answered " I have.I will definitely tell you but not now." Lu Ning didn't reply but stayed calm 'i don't know if I can share mine with you?' were her thoughts.