First day

Her room has a bed,a closet, a study table,book case,small kitchen and bathroom. The balcony has small plants which seemed like they're taken care of regularly. There's also a small fridge in the kitchen filled with some juices and fruits, cereals and Vegetables.

Lu Ning first decided to arrange her things in the room before taking a shower. First clothes,then books, her laptop on the study table and finally she put her toiletries in the bathroom. Completing her work, she looked around the room and frowned. The room looks....plain.

Looks like she has to do some shopping. Since she's staying here for at least two months,she has to change the room to her like. She then fell on the bed and sighed in comfort feeling the soft bed. Staying like that for a few minutes,she got up and went to take a bath.

Since it's already past 7 and didn't have the mood to go and find cafeteria, she decided to cook something for herself. She also didn't ate that much in the flight as she's not that hungry. But now her stomach is protesting in hunger.

Thinking over different items,she finally decided on Spaghetti Carbonara and Artichoke Bruschetta. Within half an hour both the dishes are completed and are ready to eat. She then took a photo of them and sent them to Fan Jing with a caption 'you want some?🤭'

And Fan Jing who just got out of the shower saw the message and a smile can't help but appear on his lips. He replied with a 'Don't stay up late. Take care and good night'. Lu Ning saw his reply and sent him a 'you too' and put her mobile aside.

She completely ate both the dishes and patted her stomach in satisfaction. No matter how much she ate,her stomach didn't even form a bump. It's still flat. Lu Ning sat at the study table and opened the academy map she got from Aria.

Slowly she memorized the map and sent a message to Ives that she's arrived at the academy. Suddenly remembering something,she called Ives. "Hello,boss. Reached there?" Lu Ning sighed not bothering to ask him to change him addressing her as boss.

"Yeah, everything is fine here. But that's not the reason I called you now. Do you know which company offered Lu Mei?" Lu Ning asked in a cold tone. "Wait a minute. I will check it." Ives's line went silent for a few seconds before he answered.

"Found it. It's Ace entertainments." Lu Ning thought for a second and asked. "Is it in the top 5 in the entertainment circle?" She asked calmly while her brain is running fastly thinking of different ideas. "Hmm..yes. it seems this company is in top 3."

A smile appeared on her lips hearing the answer she want. "Buy it."
"Alright, it will be... wait.. wait..what?" Ives asked in a confused tone. "That company, I want it. Buy it. Don't bother about the cost. If you can't get 100% shares then I want at least more than 50%. Make sure to do it as secretly as possible."

Hearing Lu Ning's demands, Ives rubbed his forehead in distress. "You won't leave me free for even a few days...Sigh... Alright,it will be done as you wish. But it will be costly." Lu Ning knows Ives's capabilities and don't have any doubts about him failing the task. "No problem. Text me the details of the process regularly. Good night then."

Without waiting for the reply,she hung off the call and tossed her mobile on the bed. Leaning sideways on the balcony,she stared at the sky with an emotion less gaze. The coldness in her heart and eyes dissipated slowly and her expression turned somewhat cheerful.

Sometimes even Lu Ning herself wonder,how her personality changes from cold to normal to cheerful. Normally she's just a cheerful girl who likes to enjoy life as much as she can but when she goes "there", she will become a cold, emotion less leader.

Removing these thoughts,she climbed onto her bed as she's feeling worn-out from all the journey and arranging her room. That night she slept like a log only waking up next day when the sun rays peeked from the windows and fell on her sleeping face.

Seeing it's about to turn 7,she slowly woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready. She wore a red full sleeve   t-shirt which has white endings and a black ankle length jeans leaving her hair free. Looking in the mirror,Lu Ning nodded at herself and attached her id to the jeans front pocket.

Taking her mobile and some money, she put them in her other pocket. As she went outside and locked the door, she saw the person in her opposite room also came out. Seeing the girl looking at her and not want to be rude, Lu Ning introduced herself.

"Hello,my name is Lu Ning." The other girl also came out of her trance and introduced herself shaking her hand. "Ah, sorry for staring at you like that. It's just, you are pretty. Anyway my name is Daisy. Hope we get along well."

Lu Ning smiled at that straight forward answer and suddenly found that this girl is not bad. "Yeah,me too". But she still maintained her distance from Daisy as they just met and she don't know much about her.
______________________________________

Hello readers,

it's just a clarification as to why I'm still calling the Mc as Lu Ning instead of Long Ning. Her name will be like that officially until the Long family announces their daughter return.

And her real name will be counted as Long Ning. So her study, personal certificate, everything has the name Long Ning.

Well, that's it. Hope you lot have a great way and are doing well. As for the next update,it will be probably on tomorrow or Wednesday. And it will also be a double update.