Diary(1)

With shaking hands, Lu Ning opened the diary. At first, everything is just normal about her 'family'. Like how she loves her 'parents' and 'sister'. And the things they did together as a 'family', their fun time and so on.

'Hah! She started writing this book only an year ago? Why did she suddenly got interested in writing diaries which she previously don't like that much?' Lu Ning felt that she's missing something. But, what is it?

"2019, June 20: That day is really one of the best day. My sister took me out and we really had enjoyed that day. We even played violin together but since I just recovered from the injuries, I felt so weak and dizzy."

Lu Ning stopped reading there. She can only remember that she got into an accident. But don't know how? Just thinking about the accident,she suddenly felt a part of her missing. As she continue to read, that feeling is increasing.

"It seems everything started from the accident. So if I inquire about it, will I find the answers I need?" She questioned herself before continuing reading the remaining. "Sister felt so sad seeing that and asked me to stop playing violin saying my body is weak and she don't want to see me suffer any hardship."

'If the body which can easily lift a weight of 20 kg with a single hand without any effort is called frail,then what about normal people?' Lu Ning snorted. Honestly, I don't feel my body is weak and frail but I don't want her sad and told her that I won't play it anymore.I really am glad that she is my sister."

Lu Ning rubbed her temples in irritation. 'Is this a diary or a book she wrote to tell everyone how her sister is so 'loving' to her. I can't handle it anymore. It's just one page and I feel I can't read anymore of that nonsense.' But she don't have any other choice except reading it.

'Dear Lord, help me get through this.' Lu Ning silently prayed before opening the diary again. 'Just how dumb is the previous owner of this body. Can't she see that 'sister' of hers is just jealous of her talent and beauty.'

She skipped some pages which are just her praising that dear 'sister'. Who knows if she read them,she can't stop herself and might tear the book to shreds in annoyance. As she's nearing half of the book,she found that the pages are somewhat... Soaked with water?

'No, they are tears'. Lu Ning flipped to that page quickly and started reading. "I lost everything. The ones I thought my family,even demons are better than them. Just what did I do wrong? Am I not qualified to even have a family? Why did they do that? If they don't like me, they could have just abandoned me?"

Lu Ning suddenly saw new water drops on the page and lifted her hand to touch her cheeks only to found out her tears are streaming down. 'Why am I crying? No, these emotions are not mine, but hers.'

Just by the writing, Lu Ning can see how much pain she's going through. "If they don't want me,why adopted me? I really hate them so much that I want to kill them. But I love them so much more than the hate I feel for them. No matter what,they are my FAMILY, right?"

'just what happened? Why did she suddenly wrote these?' And she found her answers in the next page. "Today, I went to meet my sister without telling her just to surprise her. But who would have thought I would be the one receiving a surprise and not her?"