Chapter // 30 🐩

HELLO GUYS!

So first all happy new year 2021! Sorry for not updating, but had to enjoy my holidays, also I have been working on some new stuff, make sure to check them out later and welcome to the almost last chapters of this story, where all the plans I have had in my head for some time will come true! 

Love you all and enjoy reading!

Beeeeeeeeeeep*

__________

______ 

__

Tony looked everywhere for Peter, he even phone called his aunt  who was in her second honeymoon and he found nothing. Where could Peter possibly went, he had nowhere to go!

Tony now reentered the common rooms of the tower where everyone was panicking, running up and down trying to figure out where he could be or in a phone call.

"Hey Tony! We called every hospital in a 1000 miles radius, and every police station but there are still no news on him, what about you!"-Stephen said now ending a call with one of the secretaries.

"He wasn't at May's apartment either, not even his friend Ted knew anything."-Tony said dropping on the sofa.

"We will keep looking Tones...don't worry I am sure he is alright."-Stephen said stroking Tony's hair.

He sighted.-"I saw him fall from the window Steph but no body was found, he just vanished in thin air."

Stephen who knew that Peter probably used his web shooters to get out of the situation just continued to stroke his hair.-"He'll be fine, I promise!"

 Wanda positioned her hands in her head trying to revoke some memories. Than she gasped in total amusement.

"What is it Scarlet?"-Loki asked her trying to read her mind.

"He has to be at his old apartment! David's apartment!"-Wanda elaborated.

Steve and Nat looked at each other with a happier face.-"Who is going to get him back?"

Tony said nothing and left from the window.-"Just me."

...

Tony turned off his suit and entered the apartment. Remembering the night they beat David to death because of what he did to Peter. There where still signs of the violence they had used around the apartment, even some blood drops amongst with Peter's old ones.

He walked from the kitchen to Peter's bedroom, remembering the first time he found Peter, he was skinny and small like a jelly bean. -"Peter!"-Tony called from the doorway.

No motions came from inside the room.-"Peter!"-Tony called again.

Still silence. He opened the door slowly, to find an empty room and no sign of Peter. He sighted as he sat on Peter's bed. He was too tired to do anything else. Placing his head on his hands he sat there for almost half an hour without noticing the letter on Peter's desk.

His eyes went wide open when he noticed that in top of it was written his name. And near it where a couple of web-shooters which he didn't recognize at the begging trying to read the letter as fast as possible.

To Mr.Stark.

I know I shouldn't be writing such a letter after what I did but I wanted to tell you guys everything that is real.  Firstly I am sorry for stealing the blueprints from you. Secondly I am sorry for braking your window while escaping. Going on...This will surely be my last note to everyone, I don't have much time to write a letter for everyone but all I have to tell you is Thanks, thanks very very much for everything that yo have done for me, I never meant to be a burden to anyone specially Mr.Stark. I love each and every single very very much, and thanks for being the family I never had.

And special apologizes for lying most of you, about who I am, About what I am...I hope I came make you up for everything I have caused by giving you my notebook where I have every project and creation I have made. 

Next I have to confess...I am sorry for hurting you Mr.Stark and other avengers while they where trying to capture me...Yes I am Spiderman who caused all those stupid failures. Sorry for lying about everything. I had to hide these things or else you would have never loved me the same, you and Fury would throw me on a freaky high secured prison. 

I leave my web-shooter to tell you Mr.Stark that I have a plan in my mind, I am going to save all the kids who have been kidnapped and take Sally's revenge. This will be my last stand as Spiderman and even as Peter...It will all be over in less than a couple days. 

As for the blueprints...They are on the box under the bed amongst with all the stuff I have collected from Vulture, also there are some files on everyone that Vulture and Skip are working with. make sure they end on prison. I needed those blueprints just so Skip finds out that they have been stolen, please don't tell the company they are found until this is all over. I wish I had more time...

With all my love...Peter!

And...CUT...Sorry I am just mean!