Chapter // 19 🦂

A/N

Hello folks!
Another update.This one is an important chapter try to not skip any detail because if you do you won't understand the plot!

Enjoy 😉

Beeeeeeeep*

——————
———

Peter woke up with a head ache because of the last nights cries...He wasn't going to school because he was going to spent the day with Stephen so he just took his bag and started to pack his stuff.

It was early something around 7 o clock ...Maybe Steve was awake doing some morning running but the others where probably at sleep.He wasn't in the mood to meet anyone today.And hopefully he wouldn't until he get out of the tower.

His stomach was still a little frisky from the poison but he felt better now.Peter took his clothes ,his shoes and the small plushie Nat gave him.He didn't forget the phone Wanda lend him and started to walk down the hall to the elevator.

The doors where closing when a hand stoped it.The elevator doors opened again to show three persons standing there.

"It's us Spidey!"-Nat said and Clint and Loki gave a wave.

"Guys I am not in the mood please!"-Peter said as they walked inside and the elevator started to go down.

"We know!"-Loki said with a smirk.He was wearing a black suit that was matched with a pair of sportive shoes also black.

"We are here to cheer you up!"-Nat said and pointed at the three of them.

"Also it's your big-day today.We couldn't leave our spider alone!"- Clint joked from his side of the elevator.

Peter huffed.-"Guys I am spending the day with Steph...I can't leave him!"

"Okay we are coming too!I don't think Stephen would get mad for it!"-Nat decided and everyone got silent.

They took a car from the garage and the ride was awkwardly silent which made everyone a little tense.

Until..-"I can't believe you told Loki about the secret Pete!"-Clint said coming out of nowhere.

"I didn't tell him!"-Peter said determined .

"I figured it out myself!"-Loki said showing his pride all the way.

"Oh shut up you wouldn't even find out who pranked you last night with the glittering socks!"-Nat said making Loki go Red from anger.

"That never happened!"-He said and Peter gave a small giggle.

Everyone looked at how sweet he looked while giggling.

"I am adopting him!"-Clint said and took out his phone made a photo and sent it to Laura.-"I hope she agrees with it!"

"You have three kids already!Let me have one!"-Nat said looking at the road.

"None of you can have him!He's my kid now!"-Loki said whispering so Peter didn't hear any off them.

"Laura said yes!We are adopting him...Do you think my kids will like him too?He can be a big-brother you know..."-Clint said whispering back to Nat and Loki.