Chapter // 5 🦕

A/N
Three updates in one day!You guys really deserve me! Well two updates in this story and one update at "The Secret Admirer/Draco!" and i am proud of my job today...

Well got to write now...Enjoy 😉

Beeeep*

——————
———

Peter woke up in the morning.It was the big day today.But also last night was awesome and really unforgettable. He meet Black Widow...He told her his story!!! Wait...he told her his story...She must have told them by now...They would find out eventually they are not dumb!Frick Peter Parker!

He cursed himself and stood up...a sharp pain from the ribs stoped him...Oh yea the last nights beating up really was bad!Two broken ribs and a super cut at his forehead.

He hadn't eaten anything and his fast healing wasn't working because of it.The last time he ate was the last morning and a nugget from Ned for lunch...Big win!

Unfortunately for Peter,David was home and he might get another beating if he goes to eat breakfast.Awesome.He took his glasses packed his backpack and used the window to escape this time.

He got the subway and went to his morning job.After job he had school...MJ and Ned were waiting for news and stuff and than finally after a long day he had to go to the internship.!!! He was freaking out, he was super excited and couldn't wait to meet Mr.Stark.

*Meanwhile at the penthouse!*

Tony had his coffee and headed for the lab

Tony had his coffee and headed for the lab. He already started to have more time at the penthouse aa it was because of the 'new-coming-inter'...

In the other hand Peter was going to the reception.Mrs.Karol was a nice mid-ages woman and she liked Peter.

"Hello how can i help you young man?"-She said and Peter noticed her name at her badge.

"Hi Mrs.Karol my name is Peter Parker and i am here for the internship!"-He said and the woman smiled a little.

"So you are the little one everyone is talking about...You are the youngest inter that got an internship here in decades !"-She said enthusiastic.

"I will take that as an compliment Miss!"-He said chuckling.

"Okay here is your badge.Just say Starks lab and the elevator will take you.Here Peter...Don't forget the badge!"-Peter took the badge said have a nice day and went to the elevator.

"Hi Peter!I am Friday!"-The A.I said.

"Hi Friday.Mrs.Starks lab please!"-He said please to an A.I...somebody give this kid a brain.