Chapter // 2 🐢

A/N

Hello! This is second chapter for you all! I hope you liked the previous one!If you didn't just tell me in the comments bellow i will gladly answer them!

That all...Enjoy the story folks!😉

Beep*

——————
———

-One week from avengers conversation-

Beeeeep*

Beeeeep*

Peter opened one eye and without thinking smashed the alarm clock ...Again for the forth time this week.

It looked like David was gone for today and Peter had his house empty.

As for his condition...well he had a bruised eye from last nights section of beatings and a cut in his pink lip.And these were just what you could see without lifting the T-shirt.

Everything was in pain and Peter was well aware of it...but he had job and school today. But it was Thursday so it was almost end of the week and he would have all Weekend to sleep and have fun as Spiderman.

He stood up,took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. Got out of the bathroom and quickly wore some clothes and his glasses.

Peter didn't need glasses but he has an A.I that was really helpful in there so he mostly wore them but not in school as Flash could smash them for fun.

"Good morning Pete!"-Helen the A.I said .

"Hello Helen!Anything for me today?"

"Well you have 2 messages from Ned and one missed call from MJ also an email from your teacher!"-Helen reported.

"Open the email for me please !"

"Dear Peter Benjamin Parker! We are hoping to tell you that tomorrow (Today because he didn't open the email last night!) you will be tested by Stark Industries and earn an free internship as Tony Starks personal inter. The one with the highest level of intelligence and number of points will receive a message ! Regardless Midtown Tech school !"-Helen reads and Peter was shocked.-"Would you like to be part of it Peter?"

"Yes!This is a lifetime chance to get out of this mess!And being Tony's personal inter!!!Thats a dreammm come true!!!"-Peter said with one breath and Helen chuckled with Peter's energy.

"What's my schedule for today Helen!"

"You have to go to your job in 20 minutes at 06:00,school starts at 08:30 and than after 03:00 you have a meeting with Eddie and his little friend.After that you are free!"

"Well lets get started!"

—————

He exited from the shop after fixing two computers and a phone that had absolutely died but he found a way to bring him back and now was taking the subway for school.It was 08:00 and he was really tired already...

The subway stoped and Peter got out to meet Ned and MJ.

"Hi loser!"-MJ said after Peter did his super cool handshake with Ned.